Phantasy Tour Launches Live Music Trading Cards Program
Phantasy Tour designed and put up for sale live music trading cards. The first series features members of and full band cards of The Disco Biscuits, STS9, Leftover Salmon, Pigeons Playing Ping Pong, Tropidelic, TAUK, Goose, Bumpin Uglies and The Jauntee.
Each card includes a photo of the musician on the front and biographical information, fun facts and trivia questions on the back as well as a foil stamp of authenticity. Series One features a total of 50 different cards. Each pack contains nine randomly sorted cards as well as a checklist. Phantasy Tour supports Backline by giving the hub for music industry professionals and their families to quickly and easily access mental health and wellness resources space on the back of each checklist card.
“Trading cards are a great compliment to Phantasy Tour’s mission to promote live music and connect and engage fans during and between concerts,” stated PT founder Paul Glace in a press release. Packs and boxes are available for pre-order here and will begin shipping on March 16. They can also be purchased at the following shows:
- 2/26/20 Tropidelic at The Orpheum Theatre, Flagstaff, AZ
- 2/26/20 Bumpin Uglies at The Pour House Music Hall, Raleigh, NC
- 2/28/20 The Jauntee at Old Town Pub, Steamboat Springs, CO
- 2/29/20 Pigeons Playing Ping Pong at 10 Mile Music Hall, Frisco, CO
- 3/5/20 Goose at The Agora in Cleveland, OH
- 3/6/20 Leftover Salmon at Crystal Bay Casino, Crystal Bay, NV
- 3/12/20 The Disco Biscuits at The Fillmore in Philadelphia, PA
- 3/13/20 TAUK at 9:30 Club, Washington, DC
Fans can vote on who should make Series Two here.