Teenage Cancer Trust ‘Unseen’ Archival Livestream Series Includes Paul McCartney, The Who & More
Previously unseen footage from Teenage Cancer Trust’s annual benefit concerts at Royal Albert Hall in London featuring Paul McCartney, The Who, Them Crooked Vultures and more will air as part of the Unseen series of archival livestream broadcasts. The series runs daily from October 8 – 18 and also includes the broadcast of a full The Cure show on Halloween.
Each broadcast will premiere at 3 p.m. ET/12 p.m. PT on the JamBase Livestreams Calendar via YouTube. Merch and raffles for the series are available here. Teenage Cancer Trust and its U.S. affiliate, Teen Cancer America are cancer care and support charities focusing on the needs of teenagers.
Watch a trailer for the Unseen series below:
- Thursday, October 8: Ed Sheeran
- Friday, October 9: Muse
- Saturday, October 10: Rudimental
- Sunday, October 11: Paul McCartney
- Monday, October 12: Paul Weller
- Tuesday, October 13: Stereophonics
- Wednesday, October 14: Pulp
- Thursday, October 15: Noel Gallagher
- Friday, October 16: Them Crooked Vultures
- Saturday, October 17: The Who
- Sunday, October 18: The Cure (20-minute edit)
- Saturday, October 31: The Cure (full show)