Iconic rock band Radiohead has confirmed their first tour dates of 2018. Thom Yorke & Co. played over two dozen shows each year in 2016 and 2017 and now has six concerts scheduled for next year. With today’s announcement, 2016 – 2018 will mark the first time Radiohead has performed in more than five different cities each year for three years in a row since 1996 – 1998.
All six shows Radiohead confirmed today are festival appearances. Up first is a performance at Sue Festival in Santiago, Chile on April 11. Then, the group will play five stops of the travelling Soundhearts Festival. Buenos Aires will host the band on April 14, while Lima will do the same on April 17. Then, on April 20 Radiohead plays Rio De Janeiro, which will be followed by appearances in Sao Paulo on April 22 and Bogota on April 25.
Radiohead 2018 Tour Dates (As Of 11/29/2017)
- 4/11 – Santiago, Chile @ Sue Festival
- 4/14 – Buenos Aires, Argentina @ Soundhearts Festival
- 4/17 – Lima, Peru @ Soundhearts Festival
- 4/20 – Rio De Janeiro, Brazil @ Soundhearts Festival
- 4/22 – Sao Paulo, Brazil @ Soundhearts Festival
- 4/25 – Bogota, Colombia @ Soundhearts Festival