Seattle rockers Pearl Jam will return to the road in March for a previously announced South American Tour. Today, the band revealed they will also play an extensive European Tour in 2018.
Pearl Jam took 2017 off with the exception of reuniting for induction into the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame. Following a spring jaunt in South America, the legendary band will kick off a European Tour at Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam on June 12. The group then plays the iconic Pinkpop Festival on June 15 ahead of two nights in London.
Eddie Vedder & Co. continue the tour in Italy, where they will perform in Milan on June 22, make their Padova debut on June 24 and return to Rome for the first time since 1996 on June 26. Pearl Jam then heads off to Prague on July 1, play Krakow for the first time ever on June 3 and visit the Germany cities of Berlin and Werchter. The tour ends with a trip to the Iberian Peninsula for shows in Barcelona on July 10, Madrid on July 12 and Lisbon on July 14.
Pearl Jam 2018 European Tour Dates
- June 12 Amsterdam @ Ziggo Dome
- June 15 Landgraaf @ Pinkpop Festival
- June 18 London @ O2 Arena
- June 19 London @ O2 Arena
- June 22 Milan @ i-Days Fest
- June 24 Padova @ Stadio Euganeo
- June 26 Rome @ Stadio Olimpico
- July 01 Prague @ O2 Arena
- July 03 Krakow @ Tauron Arena
- July 05 Berlin @ Waldbühne
- July 07 Werchter @ Rock Werchter Festival
- July 10 Barcelona @ Palau St. Jordi
- July 12 Madrid @ Mad Cool Festival
- July 14 Lisbon @ NOS Alive Festival
A series of six co-headlining shows featuring Gov’t Mule and The Avett Brothers along with opener The Magpie Salute have been confirmed.
Listen to Widespread Panic dust off a Beatles cover for the first time in over 12 years as part of their first of three shows at The Theater At MGM National Harbor.
Eric Krasno, Bill Nershi, Nicki Bluhm and more will perform at this year’s Music & Art Immersion in Barcelona, Spain.
Grateful Dead tribute act Dark Star Orchestra has a busy summer touring season in store.
The lineup for this July’s Northwest String Summit has been expanded with additional acts and special collaborations.
Music legend David Byrne has added 10 dates to the tail end of his American Utopia Tour, visited the ‘Daily Show’ and shared a video of his single made by students in Detroit.