Independent New York City concert promoter CEG Presents has announced a number of concerts to coincide with Phish’s New Year’s Eve run at Madison Square Garden. The pre- and post-Phish parties will take place at a number of NYC venues between December 28 and 31.
Snarky Puppy, The Marcus King Band, Holly Bowling, Dead Sessions, Elise Testone performing at tribute to Amy Winehouse and others will perform as part of the holiday set of shows. More acts are expected to be revealed soon by CEG Presents. New York City venues The Cutting Room, American Beauty, Irving Plaza and Gramercy Theatre will host the series of shows. Tickets to the confirmed performances go on sale on Friday, September 30 at 12 p.m. ET.
CEG Presents Pre- & Post-Phish Parties Initial Lineup
Wednesday, December 28
- 11:30 p.m. – Thankful For Amy – An All-Star Tribute to Amy Winehouse feat. Elise Testone & very special guests TBA at The Cutting Room
- 11:55 p.m. – TBA at American Beauty
Thursday, December 29
- 4:00 p.m. – Dead Sessions at American Beauty
- 11:55 p.m. – Dead Sessions at American Beauty
- 11:55 p.m. – TBA at The Cutting Room
Friday, December 30
- 11:55 p.m. – The Marcus King Band at The Cutting Room
- 11:55 p.m. – TBA at Gramercy Theatre
Saturday, December 31
- 3:00 p.m. – Holly Bowling at The Cutting Room
- 1:00 a.m. (January 1) – Snarky Puppy at Irving Plaza