From BeachLife Ranch to God Street Wine, Volume.com Focuses on Charity This Week
Donate to an important cause while watching some of your favorite artists.
Volume.com is a music-focused, artist-first streaming platform – connecting artists and music lovers through unforgettable experience with easier ticketing, subscriptions, and monetization options for music creators of any size. From top global performers to emerging artists, Volume.com is the ultimate music hub offering a catalog of events, live or on-demand, for fans anytime, anywhere.
Streaming live from Redondo Beach, California, catch BeachLife Ranch Festival from September 22nd to 24th on Volume.com. Presented by Music Gives To St. Jude Kids, this year’s live stream will be free with 24-hour replay. Donations will be accepted throughout the stream benefitting the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital®. St. Jude is leading the way the world understands, treats, and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. This is made possible thanks to music fans like you.
Spreading Hope With Keith Griner is a concert series with a purpose. Spreading Hope has raised over $25K for Hope On The Row with over 200 artist performances. The next benefit show will be streaming live on Tuesday, September 26th, from 3rd & Lindsley in Nashville. It will feature performances by Levi Hummon, Ryan Griffin, Noah Thompson, Lewis Brice, and more. Donations will go directly to Hope On The Row–a non-profit serving Nashville’s unhoused.
Formed in 1988, God Street Wine played a prominent role in the early jam band scene alongside fellow New Yorkers Blues Traveler and Spin Doctors. And now they’re reuniting in New York City to play a benefit concert for MS4MS (Mission Stadiums for Multiple Sclerosis). The sold-out show will be streaming live on September 30th at 8 p.m. ET from The Cutting Room on Volume.com and will be available to watch for free. Donations will be accepted throughout the stream for the non-profit whose mission is to raise awareness of MS, while raising funds directly for families impacted by MS and for the advancement of research at the John Hopkins MS Research Center.
On August 30th, 2023, the Australian band The Teskey Brothers hit the stage at The Basement East in Nashville, for a sold-out charity show benefiting Children’s Ground and HRC. All funds generated will be donated to ensure change for future generations of First Nations people across Australia. The stream is available to watch on-demand now.
A cache of past livestreams is available for on-demand viewing via Volume.com. Options include:
- Yonder Mountain String Band, Railroad Earth and Leftover Salmon at McMenamins Grand Lodge
- Yonder Mountain String Band, Railroad Earth and Leftover Salmon at Hayden Homes Amphitheater
- The String Cheese Incident from Red Rocks
- Grace Bowers & Friends: A Benefit for Covenant Heals & MusiCares® at The Basement East
- Yonder Mountain String Band, Railroad Earth & Leftover Salmon from Cuthbert Amphitheater
- Andy Frasco and the U.N. at Nolafunk
- Kitchen Dwellers from The Basement East in Nashville
- Beachlife Festival Speakeasy Stage with – Jim Lindberg, Donavon Frankenreiter and more
- Daniel Donato’s Cosmic Country at NolaFunk
- Two Nights of LaMP live at Nectar’s: Night 1 & Night 2
- Two Nights of Daniel Donato’s Cosmic Country at Nectar’s: Night 1 & Night 2
- Sammy Rae & The Friends at Gothic Theatre
- Kyle Hollingsworth Band feat Joel Cummins of Umphrey’s McGee at Cervantes
- Couch at Nectar’s
- The War & Treaty at L100
- Neighbor at Nectar’s
- Athens Goes West w members of R.E.M, Futurebirds, The Glands, Sugar, and more.
- moe. at North Beach Music Festival
[Sponsored content: Volume.com is a JamBase partner.]