The 2017 Voodoo Music + Arts Experience begins today and continues through Sunday, October 29 in New Orleans’ City Park. If you can’t make it to NOLA to attend the event in person, there’s an option to watch many of the sets live for free from home or wherever you have an internet connection.
Select performances from this year’s Voodoo Music + Arts Experience will be webcast live via Yahoo Music. Today’s livestream includes Prophets of Rage, Chicano Batman, Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness and others. Saturday’s lineup includes Foo Fighters, The Black Angels, Boombox Cartel and more. Sunday will showcase sets by The Head and the Heart, The Killers and Cold War Kids, among other performers. Tune into the webcast via the link below:
Voodoo Music + Arts Experience Webcast Lineup
(All times ET, subject to change)
Friday, October 27
- 5:30 p.m. – Chicano Batman
- 6:15 p.m. – gnash
- 7:00 p.m. – Mondo Cozmo
- 7:30 p.m. – Kehlani
- 8:30 p.m. – Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness
- 9:30 p.m. – Chicano Batman (encore)
- 10:15 p.m. – Prophets of Rage
- 11:15 p.m. – Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness (encore)
Saturday, October 28
- 5:30 p.m. – Boombox Cartel
- 6:00 p.m. – Colony House
- 7:00 p.m. – Black Pistol Fire
- 7:30 p.m. – SuperDuperKyle
- 8:30 p.m. – Prophets of Rage (encore)
- 9:30 p.m. – The Black Angels
- 10:30 p.m. – Foo Fighters
- 4:45 p.m. – Cold War Kids
- 5:45 p.m. – Mannequin Pussy
- 6:30 p.m. – Durand Jones & The Indications
- 7:00 p.m. – Ron Gallo
- 7:30 p.m. – Sam Dew
- 8:30 p.m. – The Killers
- 10:00 p.m. – The Head and the Heart
A tradition continues this June for Widespread Panic.
New Hope rockers Ween have confirmed a pair of Midwest concerts leading up to their return to Red Rocks.
British electro-funk act Jamiroquai has confirmed their first show in New York City in over 12 years.
Umphrey’s McGee closed out a two-night stand at the Crystal Ballroom by welcoming out saxophonist Russell Scott for a Herbie Hancock cover.
A series of six co-headlining shows featuring Gov’t Mule and The Avett Brothers along with opener The Magpie Salute have been confirmed.
Listen to Widespread Panic dust off a Beatles cover for the first time in over 12 years as part of their first of three shows at The Theater At MGM National Harbor.