Mandolin Livestreams This Week: THUNDERGONG!, Mountain Man, Liz Cooper & More
Spend some time on couch tour this week with Mandolin.
Mandolin presents a variety of livestreams this week and beyond. Mandolin, the music industry’s leading digital fan engagement platform and concert livestreamer, recently acquired livestreaming juggernaut NoonChorus.
Check out highlights of some of the musicians performing soon on Mandolin.
THUNDERGONG! is a raucous evening of rock ‘n’ roll-fueled fundraising presented by the Steps of Faith Foundation and hosted by Jason Sudeikis (Ted Lasso, SNL). Help #GiveSteps to uninsured and underinsured amputees in need.
In honor of the anniversary of Mountain Man’s debut album Made the Harbor, Amelia Randall Meath, Molly Erin Sarlé, and Alexandra Sauser-Monnig got together to perform the album in its entirety — and more.
Join us for Liz Cooper’s Hot Sass Tour Live from the Bluebird Theater in Denver, Colorado! Unlimited replay available on demand for 48 hours after the livestream airs!
Join Robyn Hitchcock for a series of three livestream events on November 17 + 24.
Upcoming on Mandolin
- Halestorm Virtual Meet & Greets + Livestream – Nov. 17 – Dec. 23
- Stephanie Quayle – November 18
- Blue Water Highway – November 18
- The Aces – November 19
- Morgan James – November 21
- Caamp – November 19
- Marc Scibilia – November 21
- Trampled By Turtles – November 23
- San Fermin – November 23
- The Lumineers – November 26
- JORDY – November 27
- Of Monsters and Men – December 1, 8, 15 + 22
- Diet Cig – December 2
- My Bluegrass Heart ft. Béla Fleck – December 4
- Caamp – December 7 + 8
- Tropical Fuck Storm – December 8
- Tony Trischka – December 11
- Crooked Still – December 12
- Joey’s Song Benefit Concert – January 8
Mandolin helps artists and venues create connections with fans and prosper through the music they produce. We intentionally push the boundaries of livestream, giving artists the right tools to create content, share it widely, and then better understand how fans engage. Mandolin gives artists the ability to build a digital strategy, all while giving fans unprecedented access to the artists they love. To learn more about how Mandolin is bringing live music back to the stage, visit mandolin.com or Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
[Sponsored Content: Mandolin is a JamBase client.]