Signal Path & Pnuma Tour

SIGNAL PATH RETURNS TO THE ROAD WITH A CO-HEADLINING
WEST COAST TOUR WITH THE PNUMA TRIO

Signal Path
Signal Path and The Pnuma Trio are joining forces this Fall to present the "Holler If You Hear Me Tour." This 14 date run through the Mountain Region and West Coast marks the first time Signal Path has hit the road since the summer of 2005.

Signal Path toured the country incessantly from 2002 – 2005 as innovators in the live electronic music scene. During that time the band was invited to perform at major festivals across the country including Bonnaroo, Wakarusa, High Sierra, and 10,000 lakes. As the bands' national popularity grew they were favorite support acts for bands such as Widespread Panic, Galactic and Particle, all of whom they performed with on several national tours. Having been together for over half a decade and a new album due out this winter, this tour marks the next phase of Signal Paths' unique contribution to the live electronic movement.

Both bands have their own take on fusing electronic music with live instrumentation, and will be playing one set per night, alternating closing duties. Signal Path and The Pnuma Trio have collaborated on many occasions over the past two years. Most notably Signal path guitarist Ryan Burnett shared the entire 2006 festival season playing with Pnuma as well as a three week Japan run. Both bands are excited to share the stage in full form for the first time this October.

Tour Dates
10/23/07 Tue Rhythm Room Phoenix, AZ
10/24/07 Wed Winston's San Diego, CA
10/25/07 Thu Fais Do Do Los Angeles, CA
10/26/07 Fri 12 Galaxies San Francisco, CA
10/27/07 Sat WOW Hall Eugene, OR
10/28/07 Sun Fez Ballroom Portland, OR
10/29/07 Mon Nectar Seattle, WA
10/31/07 Wed The Other Side Missoula, MT
11/01/07 Thu Zebra Cocktail Lounge Bozeman, MT
11/02/07 Fri Knotty Pine Victor, ID
11/03/07 Sat The Bouquet Boise, ID

[Published on: 10/21/07]

Comments

ira7420 starstarstarstarstar Mon 10/22/2007 10:54AM

ira7420

Hellz yeah, I was just listening to 3/19/05 from The Trilogy Lounge (Bad-Ass show) and wondering to my self, WHY IN THE FU&K don't these guys still play? PLLLLLLLZZZZZ hit up the NE at some point in the near future. GRoove on The Path!

AZ~*Droo* starstarstarstarstar Mon 10/22/2007 11:40AM

AZ~*Droo*

Cant wait till tomorrow!!!

Chrissy1 Mon 10/22/2007 11:43AM

AHH why wont signal path come to the east coast!!!

nfenne starstar Mon 10/22/2007 12:05PM

nfenne

I've been waiting quite a while to see both of these bands and it looks like I'm going to have to wait longer.

Should be a killer bill though.

gmoo Mon 10/22/2007 12:06PM

gmoo

If I was a west coaster I would be there. Pnuma Trio's drummer is unreal.

happydestiny starstarstarstarstar Mon 10/22/2007 02:55PM

happydestiny

I heard about the boise show a week or two ago but this news makess this tour that much more stellar, the knotty pine on my birthday and the boise show the next day!f*ck yeak!

Hey BBQribs,if you read this, can ya get me and the crew a deal on doors at the knotty, were all driving from stanley and or boise for my birthday show thanks, Lee

RedMule starstarstarstar Mon 10/22/2007 03:18PM

RedMule

Glad to hear Signal path is back on track. The electronic scene is deffinetely pumping and back in force. Keep your eyes peeled for Green Lemon and Moving Matter. They bring the thunder!

Bay Area, what what?!?!

Chaloupka starstarstarstarstar Mon 10/22/2007 06:02PM

Chaloupka

Untz!

Joshtafari starstarstarstarstar Tue 10/23/2007 12:39AM

Joshtafari

Really looking forward to the SEA TOWN show. Last Nectar show with Pnuma and Ryan was great. Got to meet Alex, Cool Fella. Waka O6 was the first time I saw Pnuma. An Roo 05... ??? or 04 was the one time I had the plesure of being at a Signal Path show, So pritty stoked!!!

Peace, Love, Unity, Respect

groovyphisher starstarstarstarstar Tue 10/23/2007 05:31AM

I had the chance to see SP and PNUMA in Boulder this past weekend and it was on fire. Great to see SP "finally" getting back to the touring schedule!

And Pnuma, these guys are the next thing when it comes to electonica type feel.

jcolb16 starstarstarstarstar Tue 10/23/2007 07:29AM

jcolb16

its about time

EVILFUNK starstarstarstarstar Tue 10/23/2007 11:14AM

EVILFUNK

wow...looks awesome!

Makisupa_McGee Tue 10/23/2007 04:26PM

Makisupa_McGee

friday is going to be SIIIICK!!!!!1!!

zachball44 Wed 10/24/2007 05:27AM

zachball44

Signal Path Bonnaroo 05 blew my mind and got me into the livetronica scene....def want to see them on the East Coast sometime please

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› {¬¿¬} starstarstarstar Wed 10/24/2007 09:28AM

I have a bit of interest in seeing SP.

pnuma, well, meh. they are ok, but thats just me :P