Willie Nelson Welcomes Phil Lesh, Terrapin Family Band & The Revivalists In Hartford
Willie Nelson & Family recruited other performers from Sunday’s Outlaw Music Festival stop in Hartford to contribute to their finale. Phil Lesh and members of The Terrapin Family Band and The Revivalists gathered on stage left at Xfinity Theatre in Hartford to help Willie sing his set-closing medley.
Outlaw Music Festival headliners Willie Nelson & Family ended their set in Hartford with a medley of “Will The Circle Be Unbroken” and “I’ll Fly Away.” Phil Lesh, Grahame Lesh, Alex Koford and Ross James teamed up with The Revivalists‘ David Shaw and Michael Girardot to provide backing vocals on the rousing closer. Willie went on to thank Phil for his participation.
Watch video of the Hartford finale captured by Amy Karibian:
Willie Nelson at XFINITY Theatre
- Whiskey River / Still Is Still Moving to Me / Beer for My Horses
- Good Hearted Woman
- Down Yonder
- Texas Flood
- Mamas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up to Be Cowboys
- Angel Flying Too Close to the Ground
- On the Road Again
- You Were Always on My Mind
- Jambalaya (On the Bayou) / Hey Good Lookin' / Move It on Over
- Just Breathe
- My Favorite Picture of You
- When You Said Goodbye
- It's Hard to Be Humble
- Will the Circle Be Unbroken?
- I'll Fly Away