Jam On will broadcast performances from Widespread Panic, Gov’t Mule, Umphrey’s McGee, The Revivalists and more starting Friday at 2 p.m. ET and will run throughout the weekend. Tune in to SiriusXM’s Channel 29 to hear the action live from Lockn’. The initial broadcast schedule is below with more to be added.
Broadcast Schedule (All Times ET, Subject To Change)
- 2 p.m.: Coverage starts
- 3 p.m.: Umphrey’s McGee (From Thursday)
- 4 p.m.: Disco Biscuits (From Thursday)
- 5 p.m.: Jim James (LIVE)
- 6 p.m.: Highlights/Interviews
- 7 p.m.: Phil Lesh & The Terrapin Family Band (LIVE)
- 9 p.m.: Gov’t Mule (LIVE)
- 11 p.m.: Phil Lesh & The Terrapin Family Band with Bob Weir (LIVE)
- 11 a.m. – Umphrey’s McGee
- 12 p.m. – Gov’t Mule w/ Ann Wilson
- 4 p.m. – Keller Williams (LIVE)
- 5:30 p.m. – Greensky Bluegrass (LIVE)
- 7 p.m. – John Butler Trio (LIVE)
- 10 p.m. – Widespread Panic (LIVE)
- 12 a.m. – Joe Russo’s Almost Dead
- 10:30 a.m. – Greensky Bluegrass
- 12 p.m. – Widespread Panic
- 4 p.m. – Record Company (LIVE)
- 5 p.m. – JJ Grey & Mofro (LIVE)
- 7 p.m. – The Revivalists (LIVE)
- 8 p.m. – phil.moe (LIVE)
A tradition continues this June for Widespread Panic.
New Hope rockers Ween have confirmed a pair of Midwest concerts leading up to their return to Red Rocks.
British electro-funk act Jamiroquai has confirmed their first show in New York City in over 12 years.
Umphrey’s McGee closed out a two-night stand at the Crystal Ballroom by welcoming out saxophonist Russell Scott for a Herbie Hancock cover.
A series of six co-headlining shows featuring Gov’t Mule and The Avett Brothers along with opener The Magpie Salute have been confirmed.
Listen to Widespread Panic dust off a Beatles cover for the first time in over 12 years as part of their first of three shows at The Theater At MGM National Harbor.