Phish WaterWheel Foundation Announces Pre-Show Event At Madison Square Garden
Phish‘s charitable arm The WaterWheel Foundation will host a pre-show event at Madison Square Garden in New York City on December 30. The event comes ahead of the band’s third of four New Year’s Run 2019 shows at the venue.
The WaterWheel Foundation was established by Phish in 1997 to oversee the band’s various charitable activities. The organization’s Touring Division has donated more than $1 million to 425+ groups. Proceeds from the MSG pre-show event will benefit Steps To End Domestic Violence, a nonprofit based in Phish’s hometown of Burlington. Attendees for the pre-show event must already be a ticket-holder for the Phish show on December 30.
Tickets for the event, which go on sale here on Thursday, October 31 at 12 p.m. ET, include the following:
- A two hour pre-show with complimentary cocktails and a light dinner (full bar/sandwiches and snacks).
- A WaterWheel event poster designed by Jim Pollock (edition of 500).
- Early entrance into the Concert Venue for those with GA Floor tickets via a random number line-up
- A raffle and/or an auction to win autographed items and memorabilia from Phish Archives
- Access to a private lounge at set-break
- A specialty chocolate bar created and donated by Asher’s Chocolates
- The opportunity to help lift a great organization