Blues Traveler, moe. & G. Love Cover The Band, Grateful Dead & More In Greensboro
moe., Blues Traveler and G. Love continued their All Roads Runaround tour on Tuesday night at White Oak Amphitheatre in Greensboro, North Carolina. The trio of acts delivered their usual cover-heavy collaborative set which this time around included nods to the Grateful Dead, The Band, Led Zeppelin and The Who.
The set kicked off with Blues Traveler’s “100 Years” followed by the crowd favorite “Ophelia” by The Band. The Grateful Dead’s “Casey Jones” came next ahead of the blues classic made popular by Led Zeppelin, “When The Levee Breaks.” The Who’s “Join Together” closed out the collaborative portion of the set.
moe. continued on with their set which got underway with a monster “Moth” that clocked in at over 18 minutes. “Tubing The River Styx” followed ahead of “The Pit,” “Montego,” “Four” and “Buster.” moe. closed out the set with an encore consisting of “Gone” and the ’80s classic “Turning Japanese.”
Listen to the collab and moe.’s set via taper Michael Frasca below:
Setlist (via moe. Facebook)
Set: 100 Years*, Ophelia** > Casey Jones^, When The Levee Breaks^^, Join Together%
- * with Ben Wilson, Al Schnier, Jim Loughlin, John Popper
- ** with all members of moe., Ben Wilson, Chan Kinchla
- ^ with all members of moe., Ben Wilson, Chan Kinchla, G. Love
- ^^ with Brendan Hill, Chan Kinchla, Tad Kinchla, Chuck Garvey, Al Schnier, G. Love, John Popper
- % with all members of moe., Blues Traveler, and G. Love
Set: Moth > Tubing The River Styx > The Pit > Montego > Four > Buster
Encore: Gone, Turning Japanese