MOS DEF: TRUE MAGIC

MOS DEF :: TRUE MAGIC
Geffen Release date: December 29th, 2006

MOS DEF is set to release True Magic on Friday, December 29th, featuring production from Pharrell, Minnesota and Preservation. Check out the single, "Napoleon Dynamite."

Audio Stream for "Napoleon Dynamite":

12. Fake Bonanza 4:11
13. Perfect Timing 4:14
14. Lifetime 5:47

www.mosdefmusic.com
www.myspace.com/mosdef

[Published on: 12/15/06]

Comments

Emo star Fri 12/15/2006 03:50PM

why can't I comment on the trey thread. Why is jambase censoring us. free the world. let the fans speak.

theorb419 star Fri 12/15/2006 05:44PM

theorb419

Dude I know.

IFORGETGUYFORGET starstarstar Fri 12/15/2006 07:54PM

welcome this our pharmhouse we have xanax and oxys..thats how i see the northern lights..... this is how they seem so bright....

jhrt3349 star Fri 12/15/2006 10:49PM

jhrt3349

Dude(s), I know.

cmac712 Sat 12/16/2006 07:46AM

mos def is the shit and im pumped for this album. check out him in Black Star, him and kweli rip it apart.

Lord-K. Sat 12/16/2006 10:03AM

Lord-K.

First let me say Mos Def is the one of the best hip-hop artists alive today. Secondley let me say that there really is no reason to have a comment board for Trey. This article reaffirms alot of the comments that everyone has read on previous articles. Hopefully he gets some help.

beekerzoid Sat 12/16/2006 01:54PM

beekerzoid

i second what larry said

MoeString Sun 12/17/2006 09:45AM

MoeString

Trey Still has 110 % respect from me...everyone likes to kick back sometimes...its almost christmas and he was enjoying his life..dont hate it...i hope he gets by and i still see him this summer....FREE TREY

mcmanust Sun 12/17/2006 07:30PM

Trey clearly has a serious problem considering that he decided to drive through NY with a suspended license and a bunch of pharmys. I guess I wouldn't understand why you would put yourself in that situation. He's a father, an adult, and has a lot to be thankful for. I know no one wants to hear this but he could have killed someone. I just think its really irresponsible.

ghilliesblunt starstarstarstarstar Sun 12/17/2006 07:32PM

ghilliesblunt

cant wait, dude is so nice and down to earth youd think he was truely a product of our scene...the new danger was some wild genre bending experimental shit, really interested in seeing what mos has come up with this time...

and p.s. trey, its ok it happens...we still love you man

koach Sun 12/17/2006 10:27PM

trey didnt lie,,, "sure got some powerful pills"

phunkygemini starstarstarstarstar Mon 12/18/2006 06:54AM

phunkygemini

I wish Mos Def would act in more movies. He was awesome in Hitchhiker's Guide. And as far as Trey goes--at least he's slowed down on the freebasing. Pharmies are FDA approved. haha I think Jambase knows that if they let us comment, things would get ugly.

mcarroll starstarstarstarstar Mon 12/18/2006 10:21AM

mcarroll

I can't wait for the new album. Mos Def has got to be the most well rounded entertainer around today. He is probably my favorite MC, and he has done great work acting in movies, Chappelle's show, etc...By the way, this article is about Mos Def. I didn't see a mention of Trey anywhere.

EVILFUNK starstarstarstarstar Tue 12/19/2006 02:14PM

EVILFUNK

jambase is not censoring me at all! they should somrtimes, honestly. they are also not the government and they have never promised me any rights. i feel lucky that they will print my ideas even when they must hate them often. i think jambase has balls considdering how big they are trying to be (can they sell out and keep integrity? it seems like the might pull it off!?!?