MODEST MOUSE SETS DATES

From modestmouse.com

Starting Nov 5th Modest Mouse will be playing various venues in Los Angeles, New York, and London (not to mention a few other select cities, as well). See the tour dates page for full info.

The forthcoming record We Were Dead Before The Ship Even Sank is set for release early next year with a full World tour to follow.

For the LA and NYC shows, a limited number of tickets have been held for Modest Mouse fans and will be available through a special presale that starts this Saturday, October 7, 2006 at 1 PM local time!! By buying tickets through our presale, you'll be able to get your tickets before anyone else AND save some money on service charges.

For advance tickets visit: Ducat King.

Once the presale tickets are gone, more tickets will be available starting on the public on sale dates that are noted on the tour dates page.

[Published on: 10/10/06]

Comments

m00ns Tue 10/10/2006 03:36PM

m00ns

I wish Pee Paw would come back the hackensaw boys but i understand $$$ is worth it i'm sure

devonyacht Wed 10/11/2006 09:32AM

I couldn't agree more. I don't get Modest Mouse at all....music to sleep by

xshawax Wed 10/11/2006 09:41AM

i dare you to try to sleep to "lonesome crowded west"

i guess im the only one excited to do the cockroach

beatstock starstarstarstarstar Wed 10/11/2006 09:46PM

beatstock

man devontacht did you even listen to the "fruit that ate itself" or "the crowded west" or "long drive"? take a listen to that and theres much more to offer than what "good news" put out there

devonyacht Thu 10/12/2006 10:44AM

Beatstock...I'll give it a listen

Zarathrusta Sat 10/14/2006 07:16AM

Zarathrusta

I've only have and have heard "Good News..." but I think it's genius.

z man starstarstarstarstar Tue 10/17/2006 12:09PM

don't forget the moon and antarctica. Life like weeds is a beautiful piece, and only a taste. Modest mouse is just rockin in the free world like most other bands and been probably busy putting together a pretty kick ass album, getting ready for a big tour, and ready to kick it. Much due respect.

morter5730 starstarstarstarstar Mon 10/23/2006 06:18PM

yeah...probly. modest mouse has been sucking the bung hole lately, and i wont be surprised if they put out an album that sounds like it was produced by nickleback

kmillerbb22 Tue 10/24/2006 04:14PM

modest mouse's new album better bring to the plate what good news didnt. modest mouse is loosing there touch

FranklinnsTower Thu 10/26/2006 12:21PM

im looking forward to seeing them on their big tour...

moon and antartica was their best offering by far, and good news wasnt as bad as everyone says.

I swear i've been followed by the devil before while listening to Alone down there.. modest mouse is a great band.

morter5730 Wed 11/1/2006 08:02AM

fuck modest mouse

Anna Thu 11/2/2006 12:07PM

Anna

im def lookin forward to seeing modest mouse again in concert!!

miranda3 Sun 11/12/2006 01:44PM

I've seen five Modest Mouse shows over the last six years. Some of their music defines entire phases of my life. They used to play in this town because the guy who booked shows was, good, he was a cool guy. Now he's an electrician. He owned a music hall which he sold because people stopped showing up. The bar that he booked shows for, after that, also shut down, which is nothing less than catastrophic, because people stopped showing up. These are the places where I sweated through my jeans, jumping up and down to Isaac Brock's lispy lyrical charms. I love the history of this band, I love the people we all were when they played here, and I think that it is fucking retarded that they are playing four shows in New York and skipping out on the rest of the country. Thanks guys... p.s. - we found some pills.