BRIDGE SCHOOL LINE UP

Neil Young
The 20th Annual Bridge School Benefit Concert will be held October 21st and 22nd, 2006 at Shoreline Amphitheatre.

This year's line up includes:
Neil Young
Pearl Jam
Foo Fighters
Dave Matthews Band
Trent Reznor of Nine Inch Nails
Brian Wilson
Death Cab for Cutie
Devendra Banhart
and other special guests

Tickets go on sale on Sunday, September 17th at 10 am through Ticketmaster outlets.

[Published on: 9/12/06]

Comments

Captain Sammy starstarstarstarstar Tue 9/12/2006 02:06PM

Captain Sammy

I've been going to Bridge School for over 10 years now and for me this is the best line-up ever! I'll be there both days and in my seat the entire time. Can't wait!

1989WARLOCK starstarstarstarstar Tue 9/12/2006 04:21PM

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

moephishH2O Tue 9/12/2006 04:38PM

moephishH2O

How much are tix??

cliftonhanger420 starstar Tue 9/12/2006 08:03PM

except for dave mathews band. they make me either want to fall asleep, cry, or go home and call my mother. DMB is to jam bands as kenny g. is to jazz.

killerheadies Tue 9/12/2006 08:30PM

dont hate cliftonhanger420 i wouldnt classify DMB as a jamband....but they definitly rock out

Foominaut starstarstarstarstar Tue 9/12/2006 09:18PM

Foominaut

good line up so far...DMB isn't a 'jamband' i guess, But the DEFINATLY are a band that JAMS! I mean come on a 26 minute jam in atlanta this year.

SuperDee Tue 9/12/2006 09:19PM

SuperDee

solid! bay area peeps, if you've never been to this event, please go. its such a treat to see full acoustic sets by the greats. and they picked from the hip'n'trendy tree this year! it's all about the kids (and a full day of sweet sweet sounds)...

spearheadkid101 Wed 9/13/2006 10:37AM

tuffgong are you crazy. Dave Matthews is not even worthy of the word jam. He makes our whole scene look like an offshoot of mtv. Like him or not he is exactly what is wron with what music is.

BRabbit Wed 9/13/2006 03:31PM

BRabbit

dave perfects his concerts hate him or not hes pretty damn good i am not saying i am a fan but actually what makes him look bad are his fans. just my opinion

Matthew Jaworski starstarstarstar Wed 9/13/2006 03:53PM

Matthew Jaworski

Wow. I'm not a huge fan of any one of these bands, in particular; but, collectively, this a really hot line up, brah.

G$Love starstarstarstarstar Wed 9/13/2006 04:44PM

G$Love

Spearhead - what exactly is "wrong with music" - I didn't know there was ANYTHING wrong with music. Killer lineup.

shanky95 Tue 9/19/2006 08:23AM

well said bnaylor, I think dave's fans make him look like frat house rock, however, nowadays this is exactly what he is, starting with Crash album he turned into The Weekly Top 40 sound and released ballads that high school girls could cry too, this cycle was completed with the release of Everyday. But that's just the albums. His live shows are also lacking. Mostly in diversity. It's true that he jams. However most of his jams are complemented by a special guest (as during Bonnaroo '05 w/ Warren and Robert Randolph) or on the Same song. He also ends every show with Two Step, Ants, Tripping Billies, or Watchtower which is not good, or should I say bad?