ED HARSCH LEAVES CROWES

From www.amorica.org:

The Black Crowes
"We want to inform our fans that Ed Harsch will no longer be performing with The Black Crowes due to personal issues. We are excited to announce Rob Clores as keyboardist and look forward to the fall leg."

That's all JamBase knows at this time. Should we get more information we'll be sure to report back.

THE BLACK CROWES TOUR DATES
10.11 | Big Fresno Fair | Fresno, CA
10.20 | Chastain Park Amphitheater | Atlanta, GA
10.21 | Saenger Theatre | Mobile, AL
10.28 | Sam Boyd Stadium | Las Vegas, NV
11.12 | Castaic Lake Recreation Area | Castaic, CA

[Published on: 8/29/06]

Comments

Foominaut Mon 8/28/2006 05:58PM

Foominaut

is the Mobile show still on?? I live here and can't find out anything about it

cofor20 Mon 8/28/2006 06:56PM

cofor20

We'll miss ya' ED!!!
I hope you have a safe trip to your home planet.

I think Mobile was cancled, but they are playing
New Orleans!!!!!!!!!!

phishphreak2009 Mon 8/28/2006 07:23PM

phishphreak2009

The Black Crowes came to my city's music fesival over Memorial Day weekend in Montgomery, AL. It rained and Rose Hill Drive was supposed to open, but didn't play because it was raining, and people waited for the Black Crowes to play. They played at the very most 5 songs and then went offstage and played no encore. I have heard that one of the guys in the band is a dick, but I don't think it was this keyboardist. Has anyone else heard of the Black Crowes doing something else like this?

durkadurka Mon 8/28/2006 07:54PM

This is sad news, Ed added a lot to the band and he will be missed.

I was also at the Montgomery show and the Crowes did the crowd a favor of playing at all. The storm flooded the stage which forced the band to have to pack up their gear and then set it up. And they played nine songs

Word is that the Saenger folks double booked the Mobile show and the Crowes got bumped but their trying to play the Civic Center that night instead.

ladalmond Mon 8/28/2006 08:29PM

Sad but they are still the best band in America, and in the world.

HOPEFULPHAN Tue 8/29/2006 11:02AM

best band in america/the world? thats priceless! get a clue man!

craikes13 Tue 8/29/2006 11:44AM

craikes13

I am just glad I heard them rock out at All Good, and now they are starting this tour on a tiny @ss little island in a not so big city that I call home.
I hope they rock it out like they did in Morgantown.

phishphreak2009 Tue 8/29/2006 03:47PM

phishphreak2009

Thanks durkadurka I am glad that I learned the whole story. I love their music and now I can be certain that they aren't assholes. Sad to see Ed, but they will still tear it up!

Benon starstarstarstar Wed 8/30/2006 06:04PM

they are the best band in america. they are fducking sick and if you dont believe it, just go see em live. Cya Ed, But the Crowes live on!!

burntfaceless star Tue 9/5/2006 02:53PM

Best band in the world? The Crowes? This is the same band that before getting back together played the same setlist every night and will walk offstage after five songs. Yeah, the greatest, right.

onthemoon Fri 9/8/2006 07:17PM

onthemoon

they kicked him out cause he had drug problems