PANIC TIX FOR THE PLAZA?

Widespread Panic has long been celebrated for giving back to their fans. Therefore, it should be of little surprise that the perennial powerhouse band is throwing a party for all those folks who sell out venues across the country with them. In a few weeks Panic will host a free, release-day party at New York City's Irving Plaza to celebrate the June 13th street-date of their new album, Earth To America. These are obviously going to be very, very difficult tickets to get your hands on, and that's why JamBase is so pleased to be able to offer you one of FIFTY (50) - yes fifty pairs of tickets to see the show! All you gotta do is enter the contest (link below) and cross your fingers.

For this one-of-a-kind concert, Widespread Panic will play the 10 tracks from Earth To America, start to finish- the only time the band will play the record in its entirety.

Yet another reason to Pre-order the new album before June 13th from widespreadpanic.com or livewidespreadpanic.com; One lucky person who has pre-ordered will win a pair of tickets to all 3 Chicago shows (Aug 11, 12, 13) and a hotel room for 3 nights!

For more on Widespread Panic check out the bio JamBase's own Kayceman was recently commissioned to write for the band here.

Enter to win YOUR tickets to see Widespread Panic at Irving Plaza Now!
[Published on: 5/26/06]

Comments

Death Cube K starstarstarstar Thu 5/25/2006 06:43AM

Death Cube K

Other than this jambase contest, which is awesome. Is there a way an average bro can get into the show?

phishluvr Thu 5/25/2006 08:49AM

phishluvr

yeah, pre-order the disc

Road To Shambala starstarstarstarstar Fri 5/26/2006 10:36AM

Road To Shambala

Survey says..... not very likely

bibuspanicfan Tue 5/30/2006 05:10AM

Remember Athens? That was a release party! Going up north for a wine and cheese snooty party with all the records executives kids is not fan appreciation. Thanks Panic for what you do (sincerely), but this is not a show for the "average bro."

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› {¬¿¬} Tue 5/30/2006 06:52AM

They are the best high performance rock band on the planet.

wspdub05 Thu 6/1/2006 12:23AM

I feel like the kid who's dying to get the winning chocolate bar in Willy Wonka!!! I ordered the CD and the vinyl hoping to increase my chances. I'll hitchhike to NY if I have to!

ShaunK Thu 6/1/2006 01:20PM

Jets, they are also giving away tickets to the first 200 people who buy the CD at midnight the night it goes on sale at some music store in NYC. I can't remember which one now.

floridasucks Mon 6/5/2006 09:37PM

I sure would love to see this show. Sounds like it's not a show for the average joe panic fan. Oh well... the rest of us will have to wait and pay the high prices for tickets to a show if we are lucky enough to get a show within a drive. It sucks that the only show within a reasonable distance for me to go to is free and only for the lucky or special/privelidged(did I spell that right? oh well..... Boy Howdy anyway! Hope everybody there as an ass kickin good time.Widespread Peace,Love, and Panic to all.

mikedef62 starstarstarstarstar Tue 6/6/2006 07:39PM

wow, i was fortunate to win tickets off the radio to this already, i was wondering if anyone knows what time the show starts? all they told me was to pick up my tickets the day of the show. I can't wait to see these guys

gsu8406 Tue 6/6/2006 10:19PM

had some friends win tickets already. it would be great to win and hitch a ride with them. dont know about the wine and cheese though.

TimmyP123 Wed 6/7/2006 01:33PM

doors at 7, show at 8 according to the email I got from the livewidespreadpanic.com lady.