All Good: Randolph, Galactic

The 13th Annual All Good Music Festival Announces Final 2009 Artist Lineup
Robert Randolph & The Family Band, Galactic & More Round Out Festival Bill

The All Good Music Festival has finalized its 2009 lineup for the 13th annual event held July 9-12 at Marvin's Mountaintop in Masontown, WV. The All Good Festival's eclectic artist lineup of over 30 bands delivers more than 40 hours of music on two adjacent stages in the main concert area with no overlapping sets. This gives fans the opportunity to see every minute of every band on the bill.

Newly announced bands include:

All Good 2008 by Krolick
Robert Randolph & the Family Band
Galactic
BK3 featuring Bill Kreutzmann (of the Grateful Dead), Oteil Burbridge & Scott Murawski
AOD

Ivan Neville's Dumpstaphunk
Hill Country Revue
Cornmeal
Trombone Shorty & Orleans Ave
That 1 Guy
Fear Nuttin' Band

With a savings of over $35 from ticket prices at the festival gate, Tier 1 Advanced Tickets are available at the low rate of $129; this rate includes camping, music and parking from Friday through Sunday. Early Arrival Thursday tickets are $20 in Advance and $30 at the gate per person (including children over 3). Each Early Arrival Thursday pass allows for entry only into campgrounds after 2 p.m. Thursday, July 9.

For discerning festival-goers looking for an upscale experience, the All Good festival offers an 'Even Better VIP' package which includes an exclusive viewing and camping areas with premium site-lines, an Early Arrival ticket for Thursday admission, private air-conditioned bathrooms, private showers, premium camping overlooking the mains stage, Festaxi shuttles, exclusive All Good merchandise and much more for the advanced rate of $379.

Tickets are offered while supplies last through All Good Ticketing at http://allgood.musictoday.com or charge by phone by at 1-800-594-TIXX.

[Published on: 4/7/09]

Comments

MostlyDead starstarstar Tue 4/7/2009 08:51AM

MostlyDead

first all good missed in 4 years... it's been good but i think i'm moving on.

herbalblend Tue 4/7/2009 08:59AM

yea this would be my fourth year in a row, but with phish out and about i am out of money

SCIcane starstarstarstar Tue 4/7/2009 09:00AM

Wow, what great late additions! Would have given the story a 5, but I can't go. Damn it.

SpreadRed87 Tue 4/7/2009 09:03AM

SpreadRed87

rothbury then all-good?? sound like a plan to me!

newtongimmick starstarstarstarstar Tue 4/7/2009 09:07AM

newtongimmick

this is fantastic! i'm glad i made roo and all good priorities this summer..

karrvingwaves starstarstarstarstar Tue 4/7/2009 09:14AM

karrvingwaves

man this just keeps getting better. got my ticket a few months ago. see you guys at Marvins

rarelyheard starstarstarstarstar Tue 4/7/2009 09:19AM

I'm truly blessed to live only 15 minutes from Marvin's Mountaintop! I can't wait for June!

jolson523 Tue 4/7/2009 09:27AM

Not enough money, but damn that's a solid lineup.

patriciajane25 starstarstarstarstar Tue 4/7/2009 09:30AM

patriciajane25

Woo-hooooooooo!!!! So excited!!! I am so gonna be there!!!!

CrazyGWebber star Tue 4/7/2009 09:33AM

CrazyGWebber

All good hell, I seen nine fights and two people got stabbed right in front my tent.More drug dealers than camp bisco ,and pray it don't rain.No thanks(all good is no good)Don't forget the friendly cops.

Putnameter Tue 4/7/2009 09:36AM

Putnameter

All good is the greatest festival of the summer. Ive never had any issues there. Best festival atmosphere ever!

helpslipfire star Tue 4/7/2009 09:39AM

helpslipfire

I seen that too ,It took 20 minute for the poor guy to get help,and the crazy group of people that stabbed the guy ,attacked my neighbor ,because he tried to help the guy.too many not so good people.I heard it was all over $50 worth of Molly.

Swabeky Tue 4/7/2009 09:43AM

This lineup is awesome, and you get to see all of it! Rothbury>Allgood is the way to go.

rbubriski Tue 4/7/2009 09:44AM

rbubriski

This is such a great line-up, every band I really need to see is here. Its too bad its so close to Rothbury, which I feel is something I can't miss

8aPeach Tue 4/7/2009 09:53AM

Anyone can sell a white powdery substance an call it coke, molly, meth, whatever you want it to be. If you're dumb enough to buy that sort of stuff from a wanna-be drug dealer without testing it out or knowing what its supposed to be then thats your own dumb fault.

GeorgieP starstarstarstarstar Tue 4/7/2009 09:55AM

GeorgieP

Holy shit, this lineup just got even better.

To respond to helpslipfire and Crazy G, I went last year and there were certainly some unsavory dudes roaming about. This one guy totally tweaked out during Phil's set break and attacked one of my buddies. It was nothing too crazy (certainly not as serious as people getting stabbed), but it's something to be wary of.

Not to be a downer, this festival kicks a fair amount of ass and this looks like possibly the best pound-for-pound lineup of the summer.

editty Tue 4/7/2009 09:57AM

*Sigh* Another year without a top bill Reggea act. oh well, I'm still going, marvins is very close to the burgh and is too much fun. As for the drama, well that is just how it goes if you decide to be in that line of work. Still shocked to hear about it though, cause i never heard about it before.

Distraction_420 Tue 4/7/2009 09:59AM

Distraction_420

Definitely happy to see Robert Randolph and Galactic added. Good stuff.

msudtg Tue 4/7/2009 10:21AM

msudtg

10klf 2009 just announced that they have added Atmosphere and Ozomatli as their last two bands... that is their final announcement... I have never heard of Ozomatli, but Atmosphere is awesome!! I have seen them a bunch... I was hoping for a band like Galactic or some GD bands or DSO or something

dtx00 starstarstarstarstar Tue 4/7/2009 10:26AM

Might be pretty close to some of the lineups of years past, but top to bottom one of the best festival lineups as a whole. Cant wait going to be a great 11 days Rothbury to All Good. There is nothing better.

hokiejoe Tue 4/7/2009 10:32AM

hokiejoe

Do yourself a favor and go see Ozomatli, those guys are fantastic. Looking forward to the mountaintop once again.

ManyRoads starstarstarstarstar Tue 4/7/2009 11:07AM

ManyRoads

there's not one act in this line-up i wouldn't want to seel damn.

most well rounded all good line-up ever? i thought trey, crowes, ween was the best, but the depth of this line-up is crazy

FreshFlavor starstarstarstarstar Tue 4/7/2009 11:35AM

FreshFlavor

BEST LINEUP EVER HOLY SHIT! Its like an allstar compilation of the last 5 years. This is beyond good.

herbalblend Tue 4/7/2009 11:50AM

i dunno 2005 might have been the best.

bob sacamano Tue 4/7/2009 11:55AM

bob sacamano

this looks like a damn good time. wish i was loaded with flow. but phish is all my funds. have fun every one

peaton Tue 4/7/2009 01:06PM

peaton

AOD is unbelievable.

ZRipper starstarstarstarstar Tue 4/7/2009 02:21PM

2005 was wild...just plain wild. Words don't do it justice.

Mr. Holland's O-Face starstarstarstarstar Tue 4/7/2009 02:25PM

Mr. Holland's O-Face

The lineup is simply amazing. Saturday afternoon is going to be an absolute full-blown rager. So much good music even the big bands will be playing the Magic Hat stage.

RaphIsRude Tue 4/7/2009 02:48PM

Anyone got an idea of how AllGood compares to GOTV in terms of form? Not the line-ups but like the set up?

homerbrett Tue 4/7/2009 04:41PM

This line up seems awesome! I haven't been to All Good before but from what it seems, it seems like a great time. I just wanted to let anyone know who is going that the Walther Productions Inc. is a total illuminati affiliated venture. Just look at their symbol of the all seeing eye...very similar to Time Warner and pagan gods. If you aren't familiar with this stuff go check into...it's messed up. So just be aware to not give to much of you energy to anyone except the fans their and the artists and don't admire the hidden symbolism that is always present. But by all means don't think I am saying not to go or have a great time! We all need as much fun as we can have in these days...it's just good to be aware that the only reason festivals are allowed to happen is that they benefit those who seek to control us in numerous ways...one of those being energy harvesting through their symbols and settings at festivals...i mean look at the glastonbury festival with it's Sun logo and uncapped pyramid stage...or bonnaroo's triple circles etc. But anyway just trying to pass on a head's up to any of you who are going...I will probably see ya there! Haha

right/off starstarstarstarstar Tue 4/7/2009 05:12PM

right/off

All Good is a great time, don't listen to the negative comments! If you don't want to see fights and drug deals, don't park near wooks! I saw zero cops the entire festy last year, more chill than Bonnaroo that's for sure. Marvin's mountaintop is beautiful, great place for a festy, the hill comes alive with glowsticks at night!

AdkinsJ Tue 4/7/2009 05:22PM

I've already jumped ship this year in favor of Forecastle, but with Billy now on the bill and Bobby already committed, I wonder...but Mule is playing in Ohio on Saturday, which means Sunday would be the only day possible and All Good generally cools it down on Sunday so probably not...oh well. It does seem like they're short one major headliner, though, so maybe...

Jsst22 Tue 4/7/2009 06:50PM

homerbrett, i don't know what you are talking about. It's a couple 30 year old dudes who started the promotion group out of college...

dookie71 Tue 4/7/2009 07:38PM

I'm always exhausted after All Good and I never knew why until I read homerbrett's post. Tim Walther has been harvesting my energy with his evil symbols. I want some of what you're taking, man. Just a little, though. Gotta know when to say when

funkedup Tue 4/7/2009 11:05PM

funkedup

hells yeah. Bring it on!

mbarbour25 Wed 4/8/2009 06:34AM

mbarbour25

Cornmeal is the most underrated band on on the lineup. If you guys really want to get down and boogie be sure not to miss these guys and gal. Please take my wors for it and thank me later

Man Mountain Jr Wed 4/8/2009 07:15AM

what is homerbrett talking about?

"total illuminati affiliated venture....."

laughable!

rarelyheard Wed 4/8/2009 07:34AM

To Mr. Holland's O-Face:

Magic Hat won't be sponsoring second stage this year as they were pulled and replaced by Starr Hill Brewing. This is a small change, but one that I am not on board with. Now I will be forced to smuggle glass bottles of Magic Hat #9 in with me.

elBerto starstarstarstarstar Wed 4/8/2009 09:12AM

No Magic Hat?? You bringing the #9, I'll bring the Circus Boy

OhioGrown88 Wed 4/8/2009 05:21PM

There is now a contest on The Circuit Board website for a free ticket to see Boombox w/Bitch Please in Raleigh, NC on 4/30/09. There are going to be a lot more contests coming soon, so sign up for the site to stay in touch with new free stuff...

Go to the following site and click Contests on the left navigation area...

PhilthyPhil Thu 4/9/2009 02:41PM

PhilthyPhil

Marvin's Mountain Top is a much sweeter venue than Bridgeport, CT. Might be that i just hate the city vibe when I'm camping. Still, both fests are good with the two stage setup for the main field. All Good's rope a dope stage always has some fine offerings to pull you away though, just never know what they are.