HBR, Kang, Densmore 4 Change

Oakland Rocks for Change Featuring: Hot Buttered Rum with Michael Kang, John Densmore

Oakland Rocks for Change
Tuesday, September 16th @ 7:00 p.m. (Doors @ 6:00 p.m.)
Oakland Museum of California
1000 Oak St. (10th Street entrance), Oakland
Ticket prices vary: $25 Students - $1,000 VIP, visit www.oaklandrocksforchange.org

As the Presidential election campaigns switch into high gear, the focus turns to raising public awareness of crucial issues. On September 16, Hot Buttered Rum will be joined by Michael Kang of The String Cheese Incident and a diverse roster of Bay Area performers - including Maria Muldaur and The Free Radicals, John Densmore of The Doors with Hani Naser, the world renown jazz and blues duo Tuck & Patti, the fast rising folk pop foursome Blame Sally, and blues rocker Tommy Castro - will take the stage for a one night concert event to benefit Music for Democracy's aggressive Get Out the Vote campaign. Award winning comedian and playwright Marga Gomez will emcee this exciting event meant to build awareness and support for Barack Obama in key swing states through music.

Oakland Rocks for Change is more than just a star-studded concert and a great way to spend an evening – it could actually influence the outcome of the election! Proceeds from this event will support upcoming efforts in key battleground states taking place in these final days of the campaign. In this extremely close election, registering new Democrats will make all the difference.

Please support this event by attending with friends, donating to the effort and passing along this flyer to your friends -- encourage them to do the same. These amazing performers are donating their time for this cause, please help to make this event a financial success locally and a political success nationally.

Oakland Rocks for Change Featuring:

Maria Muldaur and The Free Radicals
Hot Buttered Rum with Michael Kang of String Cheese Incident
John Densmore of The Doors with Hani Naser
Tuck and Patti
Tommy Castro
Blame Sally
MC Marga Gomez

Additional performers and special guests to be announced soon!

Ticket pricing

Special Student Price: $25 w/student ID
Fans: $50 General admission-outer garden seating
Roadies: $100 donation priority seating
Groupies: $250 donation priority seating in first 10 rows
Rockstars: $1000 includes VIP cocktail reception with special guests, priority seating in first 10 rows

Event Schedule

5:30-6:30 p.m., VIP cocktail reception with special guests (TBA)
6:00 p.m., Doors open for general admission
7:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m., concert

[Published on: 9/9/08]

Comments

HoodooVoodoo Tue 9/9/2008 02:13PM

HoodooVoodoo

Wow...I wouldn't pay more than $20 to see this.

jeffreygutz Tue 9/9/2008 02:28PM

I am all about this mission - of bulinding "awareness and support for Barack Obama in key swing states through music" - but in California??? California is anything BUT a swing state. Do this somewhere else where it is actually worth while... the south, the mid-west, Alaska, etc. Doesn't help much to preach to the choir.

Jukebox Hero Tue 9/9/2008 03:14PM

Jukebox Hero

jeff,

It seems like the reason for this event is to raise money to "support upcoming efforts in key battleground states" not to influence the people who actually attend the concert. Anyone who would spend 1000 or even 100 bucks to get into this joint is probably already voting for Obama. Not that fans of these musicians are necessarily liberal, just that this lineup doesn't seem worth the ticket price (no disreprect to any of the bands intended), indicating that the attendees have motives beyond just catching a good show. As such, a somewhat wealthy and jam-conscious place like the Bay Area seems to be the ideal location.

cheesehead86 Tue 9/9/2008 03:20PM

hoodooVoodoo you prob are voting for mccain to arent you

rukind05 Tue 9/9/2008 03:43PM
RichardHaley Tue 9/9/2008 04:02PM

Rukind, are you really comparing Obama to Hitler, Mussolini or Stalin? Talk bout buying the hype and just bowing to whatever your party says. "I hear Obama was a great orator on TV, that must be all he does..." And we are not in a recession? Where do you live? Our country is in the worst shape anyone under 40 has ever seen. These past eight years have been horrendous, demoralizing, sad, corrupt, and all around painful. We're borrowing money from China and anyone else who will give it (that won't come back to hurt us I'm sure). We need change. Everyone seems to agree - even the Republicans are claiming they are agents of change now... what a joke. Repubs had 8 years and they royally screwed up, the idea that we would put Republicans in office again is so hard to believe. Stop staring at Sarah Palin and look at the facts, look at who votes with Bush, look at how they want to spend money, LOOK FOR THE CHANGE WE NEED.

HoodooVoodoo Tue 9/9/2008 04:04PM

HoodooVoodoo

I'm actually voting for Obama cheesehead, not McCain. I just think that this lineup is rather weak. I've never even heard of most of these people other than the guy from the Doors, Kang, and HBR. $25 would be asking a lot to see this lineup in my opinion.

AKPhuser Tue 9/9/2008 05:25PM

Thank you Richard Haley. Well said.

rukind...really, where are you from? We are not in a recession? ??

What's the difference between a hockey mom and Bush/ Cheney/ Rove? Lipstick.

SmashySmashy Tue 9/9/2008 06:45PM

SmashySmashy

It's going to be cool when Obama wins, continues to royally fuck this country up GWBush style, and then maybe people will realize that republicans and democrats are one in the same. Open your fucking eyes. Generic Liberal Fuck '08!!! Awesomeness Libertarian-esq Constitutionalist '12!!!

torn&treyed Tue 9/9/2008 06:56PM

Id say something but you would all just jump down my throat..... the 1st amendment is dead

revvinjimgee Tue 9/9/2008 07:10PM

revvinjimgee

Let's see, Obama fans think he will end "the war" when in reality he is going along with what the Pentagon is doing now. He said within fourteen months after he takes office, but he will leave a military presence in Iraq for support and training purposes. He wants to escalate the war in Afghanistan, by sending more troops there. The only difference is, the Pentagon is beating him to the combat troop withdrawals and wants to send 8000 to Afghanistan rather than the 10,000 Obama wants there.

The only anti war candidates are Nader and the Libertarian Party

The economy is the constitutional responsibility of the Congress, not the President. So both major candidates are just spewing bs on that issue.

Anyway, I think that lineup would be interesting to see.

Baa baa Republicratic- Demopublican Sheep.

mmmFriedFrogLegs Tue 9/9/2008 07:18PM

mmmFriedFrogLegs

hoodoo, although i would only attend this is i was a student there, do you really think $25 bux is asking alot?

i think last time i saw Hot Buttered Rum it was a $15 and i would have gladly have added $5 more if michael kang was playing with them

plus im kind of interested to see what john densmore is up to nowadays.

and it is for a good cause, i mean we are really fucked if insane mccain is elected.

not to mention it says more bands to be announced. and i havent heard of the others myself but who knows they could be good , and i do love discovering new music.

i think you need to lighten up, and im pretty sure if u printed out most of your comments from jambase , brought them to a psych doc, and said not one word to the doctor just presented your evidence , you would walk out of that office with a prescription to some sort of benzodiazepine.

i mean if you dont wanna go you dont wanna go and thats cool, but i dont think the student price is by any means "asking alot" . stop being a negative nancy a cheap one at that.

rukind05 Tue 9/9/2008 07:34PM

Just stirring the pot people... its so easy. smashy got it pretty down though haha and this dude above. I live and support myself as a member of academia in the Southeast if you must know. Degree in Political Science and working on a masters in International Affairs, currently working on a regression model of how many people who openly support McCain or Obama, can actually have a conversation about the platforms. Quite disappointing really. Everyone either discusses our current situation and change, knowing literally nothing of the platform, or they admit immediately they know little to nothing about the person on their shirt, bumper, etc.

I apologize if you guys are feeling this "recession",it must suck to be living beyond your means for so long and then having the sub prime debacle cave your whole life in. Oh and no I am not making any comparisons to Obama/Hitler etc. Just the circumstances needed for a population to be duped....national debt, failing economy, a government one can't trust etc.

I write speeches regularly, minored in it undergrad, and have seen Obama in person, and have studied him for years. I respect the shit out of the guy,I don't think he is ready to be president. This is the only time in my life that anyone with these kind of shaky credentials, on both sides mind you, have been thrust into the presidential race. Frankly its scary. You guys who responded made it into a little section I just wrote thanks. Let the burning begin once again.

cheesehead86 Tue 9/9/2008 08:00PM

rukind05 you are a moron comparing obama to hitler is crazy.

I was going to vote for ron paul but why waste my vote when our future might be in the hands of John McCain.

your ignorance makes me sick.

Oh yes your right were not in a recession; were in what Bush calls an economic slowdown.

get real you moron

cheesehead86 Tue 9/9/2008 08:11PM

Also thank you for correcting my grammar, next time I make a quick post I'll be sure to make sure that it is grammatically correct.

I'm glad to know that there is at least one nerd out there who goes through jam base and checks for errors.

HoodooVoodoo starstarstarstarstar Tue 9/9/2008 11:20PM

HoodooVoodoo

Frogslegs...why would I need to get a prescription for benzos? Tijuana is like 20 miles away and Xanax are much cheaper there. But no thanks. I'm not a pill popper. Maybe I'll print out all my comments and bring them over to your mother's house and read them with her after...

MyFavBandIsTheBestYoursSucks starstarstarstarstar Wed 9/10/2008 06:11AM

MyFavBandIsTheBestYoursSucks

I would definitely pay 25$ for this show!

Democrat/Republican, Vikings/Packers, Red Sox/Yankees, Christian/Muslim, Lets face it MOST people go the way their mommy & daddy told them was the way. They must be right, right?

Vote for Obama, give him 4 years to show what he can do. It cant get any worse can it?

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› {¬¿¬} starstarstarstarstar Wed 9/10/2008 06:25AM

love how all the cool music supports Obama!!!

ScIFreak starstarstarstarstar Wed 9/10/2008 07:05AM

ScIFreak

Rukind05- Wow! I can't beleive what I'm reading coming from you! Comparing Hitler to Obama!?? Jesus man slow down your horses. The only thing Obama is going to do like Hitler is to pull back the economy where it belongs. I'm totally for war, but not the war in Iraq. The real threat comes from Afganistan, Soudi-Arabia, and all these other extremist religious fanatics. The Republicans are JUST LIKE THE TERRORIST WHO BLEW UP THE WORLD TRADE CENTER! They all beleive there religion is the ONE and all mighty. They both don't give any rights to women, and they are a bunch of religious FREAKS! And look what they did during an 8 years span, they screwed us up big time. I actually think the world is going to end in 2012 if McCain and Palin get elected. The world already hates the United States as it is, why make it worse? The time where the United States use to rule the world is OVER! The Dollar isn't worth Shit next to Euros. Republicans don't relate with more than 90% of people, yet they use religion and red neck bullshit to draw people in. If only all these morons who actually see past all this bullshit and see what the real adgenda of the republican party is all about. Freedom is NOT ONE OF THEM!

phishmmw1229 Wed 9/10/2008 07:06AM

phishmmw1229

Rukind said "Oh and no I am not making any comparisons to Obama/Hitler etc. Just the circumstances needed for a population to be duped...." Just wanted to point out that we were duped about the war in Iraq (no WMDs just oil remember?)and you are apparently being duped about the "recession". The only time in the last 40 years the national debt has been higher than it is now was in the eighties. What happened then? Oh yeah, a stock market crash. Also, maybe you should check your facts about people living beyond their means. The subprime mortgage problem is not the only economic issue effecting peoples lives. That issue is barely effecting the northeast but for some reason people are still having a hard time making ends meet. Why coudl that be? How about taking into account ever increasing unemployment rates or the fact that the dollar worth less than the currency of any other major industrialized country? Higher gas prices seem to be causing the price of everything else to increase as well and wages are not increasing so that may have an effect too, at least if you are willing to look at all the possible perspectives. For someone that claims to be a part of academia you sure don't seem to do your research very well....and oh yeah, usually to be considered part of academia you need to actually get a doctoral degree. A bachelors in Political Science doesn't qualify you to act as an expert...and Jerry Springer wrote speeches too...writing speeches just makes you a good writer and good at convincing people to believe what you want them to; it doesn't make you any more competent in any particular area. I don't know if Obama is the right guy for the job or not, but at least he seems open minded enough to listen to the views of others and not let religious views get in the way of making the right decisions.

Sizlunt starstarstarstarstar Wed 9/10/2008 08:08AM

Sizlunt

Since he wants it to be about platforms, fine. I was actually on the fence until last night when I learned that McCain's running mate doesn't understand science, and being a biologist, environmental issues are quite important to me. Normally I wouldn't give too much of a damn what the running mate's opinions were, but statistically McCain has a 10% chance to die in the next 4 years, and I would not under any circumstances want to see Sarah Palin as president. Not because she's a woman, but because I disagree so strongly with many of her views.

I disagree with McCain's stance on abortion and his stated desire to put partisan judges in the supreme court to overturn Roe v Wade.

I prefer Obama's education plan. I am generally leery of socialist policies, but in regards to college education I am all for it. Making it easier monetarily for people to get into and complete college is something that I think benefits society as a whole in the long run.

I prefer McCain's stance on illegal immigration, but surprisingly Obama and McCain do not differ much in this regard.

The war is something that I disagreed with Obama on until recently when the situation in Iraq matured to the point where his ideas now make sense. Before, I viewed his ideas of immediately pulling out as irresponsible because they would have caused the deaths of thousands of people who were already suffering due to our mistake. But now, since the situation in Iraq has improved, I don't have a problem with his plan. But at the same time, it still nags me that he seemed to be more concerned with American dollars than the lives of people we had a responsibility to due to our blunder. But Iraq is no longer a voting issue for me.

I like Obama's stance that he will try to engage in dialogue with Iran and other enemies of ours. Ceasing communication hasn't accomplished a single on of our goals in regards to most of our enemies, and I don't think it's a bad idea to give him a shot. It may not work but I see no harm in trying.

But basically I'm voting for Obama now because of his education, environmental, and abortion stances.

So there you go, just a few issues. Have fun with it.

linsbee314 starstarstarstarstar Wed 9/10/2008 08:16AM

All I've got to say is 1) I hope all you opinionated politicos actually show up to vote! I don't care who you vote for, although I'd love for you to pick my guy, but just wake up early, put down the spliff, make time to stop by the booth before work, leave work early if needed, get a babysitter, get a dog sitter, take your dog with you...whatever it takes, just show up!

Everyone in this country seems to be talking about this election, just like they do every 4 years, but just like every 4 years, only about 50% of us actually show up, so only 50% actually have a say in who runs this country. People say there's more hope this year for a higher turnout, and I pray to God they're right. Your opinions are nothing more than bullshit talk and will forever remain bullshit talk unless you show up! If you know you'll be busy, get an absentee ballot, fill it out at your house and mail it in. It's so damn easy to vote, the minimum age could be 4 years old!

And 2 - I'd love to live in CA and be able to see this show, $25 or $50, it looks like a good time.

Peace

philhitz Wed 9/10/2008 08:19AM

the last time i checked $25 was a pretty decent price to see a show -- yeah i'm not too excited about obama either because i think entitlement programs are going to go through the roof if he is elected & the middle-class are the ones that will take the brunt of this -- but be serious, a 3rd party candidate will probably never win the presidency in my lifetime & i've got a fair amount of time to go -- & do we really need more of McSame -- all you really need to know about the GOP ticket is that this new found political genius who is going to save the world, sara palin, is a staunch supporter of 'abstinence only' while having a pregnant teenager at home -- more republican 'king & i' hypocrisy!!!!! -- this country is going to be paying for bush's 'daddy get even war' for a long time & osama bin laden still refuses to return the potpuri burner that W. has been using to 'smoke him out' for the last seven years -- at least all of jr. bush's buddies made out financially on this lunacy -- call me a liberal, but call me one that has had 4 family members serve over there -- c'mon people don't not fear the republican's 3 G's -- god, guns & gays -- create family values in your own home & level the friggin' playing field for us in the middle -- the backbone of this country!

futhepharmer starstarstarstarstar Wed 9/10/2008 08:57AM

futhepharmer

People, people...why must every story comments start with someone saying something negative? Who cares if you wouldn't pay $20? when did our scene/community become so poluted with unkind people who take any and every opportunity to piss off everyone? When did the bad, bully asshole kids from down the block infiltrate our culture? Obvious that there is quite a few judging by the frequency of the ass post and the fact that they're almost always at the top of the comments section, most likely meaning that these idiots either have no life or they have no life (I mean really, do you sit there watching the screen waiting for the storys to appear so you can be the first one to leave your ass comment?).

they must enjoy the acrimony and irritation their comments instill in the good gommunity here.

Thing is though....

it's really getting old. whole story comments section just turn into people bashing each other and sometimes the comments can get quite demeaning and hurtful. I'm guilty of it myself, as the bluntsnbisco's and boonaroostorothburys can attest.

And you know what. It sucks. we're supposed to be informing and sharing with our comments on storys. We are supposed to be acting like the caring compassionate culture that drew most of us kind heads to this grand scene in the first place.

Here's a thought...let's start ignoring the blunts and bonnaroos and the hoodoo voodoo's (who started this one. thanks, you must be very proud of yourself). Really people.We've all done much harder things, this will be easy. Start passing around posts ands starting threads on this. LET'S IGNORE THE ASS COMMENTS! it will piss off the dumbass who left it. just think, he'll keep checking back to see if he caused any acrimony and see not one response to his idiocy.

We love our scene. We've always policed our own thing when we saw the need. Here's a need. Let's clean out the haters. IGNORE THE ASS COMMENTS and they will get old to the people that leave them.

thanks everyone and have a great day......oh, and GO OBAMA!

HoodooVoodoo starstarstar Wed 9/10/2008 10:13AM

HoodooVoodoo

I love it how some people think that their opinions are the only ones that matter. And these people are the first ones to throw stones. So, to please furtherfarmer and friedfrogslegs I am going to retract my previous sentiment and say this instead: I think $25 is a great price to see this show. As a matter of fact, I would pay 5 jillion dollars to see it. And I would like to pay a $15 service charge. Can someone please bend me over and give it to me in the bum? Thank you.

HoodooVoodoo starstarstarstarstar Wed 9/10/2008 10:26AM

HoodooVoodoo

Oh, and furtherpharmer and friedfrogslegs - Why don't you go back and look at some of your previous comments before you start getting all high & mighty?

"I hear Trey's bus is going to be totally Pharmie powered!" - futurepharmer

"mmmFriedFrogLegs LMAO @ pharmers comment and notice how the tour spans from 9/27/08 - 10/25/08 somebodys monthly precription refill must get filled on the 26th." - mmmFriedFrogLegs

"Not the bus I was on. There were percoset parking cones, vicodin party hats, xanax themed wallpaper, and bedpans built into the floor in case you couldn't get up to use the facilities!" - futurepharmer

"^^^^BGsteveBG...what a small, small human being you must be. You've insulted me with everyone of your posts, yet I don't recall resorting to calling you names ever. Sure, I can call names with the best of them, yet these postings are just that....postings. I was making a joke dude. sorry to hurt your feelings. really, I'm REALLY, REALLY SORRY to HURT YOUR FEELINGS....with a post! is there anything...anything I can do to make it feel better? Would you like me to call your Mama so she can kiss your bruised feelings? I will, cause I really want to make it up to you bro. I just happen to be in the market for some unintelligent, crybaby friends and you fit the bill to the tee. Please, PLEASE be my friend BGsteveBG! I promise not to joke on Trey anymore!" - futurepharmer

See where I'm going with this you fucking tool?... Quit being such a god damn hippocrate. I actually found your comments kind of funny. I enjoy that kind of witty humor. But I don't chastise you for it. Have a great day you self-righteous prick.

roberto767 starstarstarstarstar Wed 9/10/2008 10:49AM

roberto767

Hey futurepharmer, Arm & Hammer called. They need their soapbox back. They mentioned something about giving free baths to dirty bisco kids.

JennSvenn Wed 9/10/2008 10:59AM

JennSvenn

Hey Hoodoo...you forgot one: "I'm guilty of it myself, as the bluntsnbisco's and boonaroostorothburys can attest." - futhepharmer. Sounds like he admitted some wrongdoing to me.

HoodooVoodoo starstarstarstarstar Wed 9/10/2008 11:13AM

HoodooVoodoo

Had he ended his little rant with that I might be sympathetic (but probably not. The guy is a douche). But he continued to berate everyone else.

Not everyone comes here to feel all warm & fuzzy inside. I come here to get music info and to get a laugh and to share my opinions. But some folks here feel that their opinion is the only one that matters and that everyone else is an asshole if they don't agree. Lighten up people. This board is a just a cross section of the real world. Get used to it.

granola Wed 9/10/2008 12:40PM

futhepharmer also said he thinks that he should just have things handed to him from the rich while he sits on his ass and doesnt work. What a fucking loser.

granola Wed 9/10/2008 12:41PM
linsbee314 starstarstarstarstar Wed 9/10/2008 01:26PM

Obama's not a communist you dimwit! Even if, I'd rather be a commie than a terrorist! I'd rather commune, i.e. join and share, rather than fight and attack people for money. You're a very sad man and need to open your heart.

futhepharmer Wed 9/10/2008 01:56PM
Jeff Kash Wed 9/10/2008 02:06PM

Jeff Kash

futhepharmer - here's an idea for you - shut the fuck up. stop stirring the pot, you smelly wook.

futhepharmer Wed 9/10/2008 02:22PM

futhepharmer

Ha ha again, thanks for giving me enough thumbs down to hide my comment. aren't those the first ones everybody reads? you know it's true. thanks for the help. sorry, I not gonna shut up. It's too much fun saying nice things that hurt your feelings, then watching you all scramble and get all miffed up to call me names!!!!!

mmmFriedFrogLegs Wed 9/10/2008 03:08PM

mmmFriedFrogLegs

ok the truth of the matter is, pharmer is a really fuckin caring decent witty dude, who wanted to act in my defense(being the kind head he is, and knowing more about myself than alot of people on Jambase) without singleing you out hoodoo(you festering boil to jam base you ),but not only that , he wanted to do something POSITIVE, instead of complain or be negative and hateful for no appearant reason but for attention.

hoodoo when you said "maybe ill print out all my comments and bring them to your mothers house and read them after... " which i suppose would be a funny "momma" joke to some urban youth - lacking intellect, did you ever consider that you do not know anything of my family life, and maybe ,just maybe some people have parents who have passed away . as far as calling pharmer and myself god damn hypocrites , thats just fuckin Bullshit. see the difference with the comments you quote us on ,which i believe came from that Trey TAB band tour article, is that they are actually funny and come from a friendly/loving place (we are both clear fans of trey and phish) , nothing offensive or pointlessly mean was said, just poking fun at trey like one of the guys so to speak , dude , clearly you must have never seen one phish show because EVERYONE used to joke (quite frequently actually) about his drug induced rants/antics(example game hendge/dream stories) and even trey HIMSELF would openly talk about his drug use and drug problems, i can recall a high times in peticular where he talks about nothing but, or what about that one interview(i think it was rolling stone) where he said the hardest thing on a person who is constantly touring is "freebasing cocaine".

well if you wanted to make me feel badly about a rather recent lose of a loved one , than you definatly succeeded(actually i hesitated on revealing this because i didnt wanna give you the satisfaction of knowing how strongly that hateful comment affected me, but im not letting my friend pharmer get grilled for doing something compassionate)

If you wanted to be negative, discourage people , sound cheap and be all around obnoxious you succeeded in this for sure.

If you wanted to post a witty , thought provoking, truthful , or even remotely humorous comment , you have failed miserably and from the evidence i've seen in your past comments you are incapable of being witty or producing some sort of intellectual banter at all(although it seems you are trying really hard)

i dont have a problem with being realistic, sarcastic, or joking around but lets just try and keep it above the belt people

futhepharmer Wed 9/10/2008 03:10PM

futhepharmer

whoo hoo hoo. push their little buttons and watch them dance. push their little buttons and watch them dance. push their little buttons and watch them dance. dance you little namby-pambys dance!

futhepharmer Wed 9/10/2008 03:17PM

futhepharmer

^all mad respect to my bro froglegs, us adults gotta stick together in this kid infested forum!

BlowsAgainsttheEmpire starstarstarstarstar Wed 9/10/2008 06:54PM

BlowsAgainsttheEmpire

Change the headline to:

"HBR, Kang, Densmore 4 *SPARE* Change".

granola Thu 9/11/2008 07:26AM

pharmer just keep on collecting your food stamps and welfare checks and continue to be an example of what is wrong with this country.

futhepharmer starstarstarstarstar Thu 9/11/2008 11:23AM

futhepharmer

Pharmer here...in an effort to find out exactly "What IS Wrong With This Country" I'll be assuming my role as "undercover embedded reporter" for the News Unit FOXdiesel420. "all the News that's fit to shwill".

Episode one will entail my efforts to make it to the "Oakland Rocks For Change" event. Much stress ensues as I have already spent my welfare check, and only have a few food stamps left with which to barter for transportation to said event. Once arrived, watch and listen as I report undercover beneath a Clean Vibes Recycle Recepticle on my used Casio Laptop.

Exciting? You bet! Stay tuned for further details!

HoodooVoodoo Thu 9/11/2008 12:54PM

HoodooVoodoo

that was a pathetic attempt at humor

revvinjimgee Thu 9/11/2008 06:14PM

revvinjimgee

At least one thing we can all agree on. Most of us enjoy freedom of expression, which we will continue to enjoy untill the majority decides they have the right to take that from the minority.

I meant to say in my previous post, I think that lineup is well worth $25 no matter where the money goes.

thehurricane23 Sat 9/13/2008 01:27PM

thehurricane23

10 bucks maybe...hahaha. But really, why play California? I'll vote Obama and gave him a little cash but people are crazy if they think he's some kind of new vision for America. He consistenly voted to repeal your civil liberties along with McCain. He has voted for giving immunity to telecoms who spy on Americans and we will soon see how he votes on S.R. 1959 "Violent Radicalization and Homegrown Terrorism Prevention Act of 2007". THIS BILL WILL MAKE ANYONE A TERRORIST!!! READ THE BILL!!!

thehurricane23 Sat 9/13/2008 01:31PM

thehurricane23

You kids in love with Obama probably forgot Clinton's bullshit promises. Like everyone was gonna get health care and four free years of college... my ass! Of course you could do like me and just never pay a dime of your loans back and make your money on the black market! Or continue to play their game and be a wage slave for life! See you on spring tour '09!

Related Goods