4 PIECE MOONSHINE STILL

Moonshine Still
Moonshine Still (MsS) would like to thank everyone for their well wishes. As previously reported we had to cancel our March 13th performance. We are resuming our Spring West Coast Tour.

The upcoming two engagements (Los Angeles and San Diego) will feature MsS members Jon Joiner, Ray Petren, David Shore, and Trippe Wright performing 4 piece Rocktronic versions of all your favorite MsS songs.

Scott Baston is slated to rejoin MsS in San Francisco pending final medical advice. The following is a statement that Scott Baston wanted to relay to everyone in the music community:

“To all extended family and fans of Moonshine Still. Due to an unexpected viral illness I regret that I will not be able to attend a few of the gigs scheduled on our all ready in progress Western Tour. I am currently being treated at a Denver area Hospital and should be released in the next few days with the blessing of my doctor. I should be back on stage performing with my brothers soon. Please note that Moonshine will be playing as a four piece in my absence and is shore to bring the house down, so please get out and catch them when they get to your area and show your support. Thanks to all those who have already expressed great concern for my health and to all of you who have supported Moonshine Still through out our journey. I love you all and will see you in the lights again soon."

Sincerely,
Scott Baston

MsS would like to thank you for your support and look forward to seeing you in California and a show in your area soon!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to an unforeseen band member illness, Moonshine Still (MsS) will not be able to perform at the Rhythm Room (Phoenix, AZ) on Tuesday, March 13, 2007. The date is in the process of being rescheduled for later in the year. MsS is scheduled to resume touring later this week.

MsS apologizes for any inconvenience and looks forward to performing in AZ in the near future.

Upcoming West Coast Spring '07 Tour Dates:

3.15.07 Fais Do Do - Los Angeles, CA
3.16.07 Winston's - San Diego, CA
3.17.07 12 Galaxies - San Francisco, CA
3.21.07 Crystal Bay Casino - Club Room - Crystal Bay, NV
3.22.07 Wow Hall - Eugene, OR
3.23.07 River City Saloon - Hood River, OR (1st of 2 nights)
3.24.07 River City Saloon - Hood River, OR (2nd of 2 nights)
3.28.07 The Goat - Keystone, CO (1st night of 2 nights)
3.29.07 The Goat - Keystone, CO (2nd night of 2 nights)
3.30.07 Trilogy - Boulder, CO
3.31.07 Knickerbockers - Lincoln, NE

[Published on: 3/14/07]

Comments

k23orchestra star Mon 3/12/2007 04:21PM

k23orchestra

Hope you heal fast
Peace
al

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› {¬¿¬} starstarstar Tue 3/13/2007 04:26AM
DEADGABE star Tue 3/13/2007 05:02AM

Way to bring sexy back.
Great grand wonderful, get on the bus!

pabloescobar starstarstarstar Tue 3/13/2007 07:34AM

better make sure you bring your drinking shoes to the goat. that bar does not tolerate wussy drinkers.

Patrick3 Tue 3/13/2007 07:34AM

Patrick3

milesgone, your a jerk, this is a nice group of guys, i got a chance to see them at moe.down and in richmond, See ya in richmond again in a month or so

craikes13 starstarstarstarstar Tue 3/13/2007 08:49AM

craikes13

Yeah, Yeah.........Richmond in the house.......if Innsbrook keeps snagging all these great bands, I won't need to go so far for quality music anymore. YAY!!!!!

Ston starstarstar Tue 3/13/2007 09:07AM

Milesgone, have you personally met the guitarist? Have you ever hung out with him to know what kind of person he is? What's your grounds for calling him a jerk?

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› {¬¿¬} starstarstar Tue 3/13/2007 09:23AM

on two different occassions I tried to speak to him and was ignored. this is my grounds. I was not drunk or acting ugly in anyway, I wanted to ask him a question. He gave me a rude impression of himself. Lighten up people, when you are treated like you are invisible; do you like it??? Perhaps he is nice to other people.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› {¬¿¬} starstarstar Tue 3/13/2007 09:25AM

I used to see them when they first started, back in the late 1990's. the music has morphed alot over the years and for me other bands have far outpaced MSS. peace ya'll

pabloescobar starstarstarstar Tue 3/13/2007 11:34AM

somebody call the waambulance for milesgone. a musician would not talk to him on 2 different occasions. sack up & grow a pair, you seem like a complete nancy.

‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› {¬¿¬} starstarstar Tue 3/13/2007 12:26PM
pabloescobar starstarstarstar Tue 3/13/2007 02:48PM

pablo escobar is columbian man.....

Falcor Tue 3/13/2007 03:03PM

Falcor

Scott Baston is one of the nicest guys out there. In fact, the entire band is hands down some of the most genuine people you will ever come across. I dont think I would be as chipper as they are having to tour around in the bus they are in eating pb&j sammies day in and day out. I am so thankful to have been fortunate to call these musicians my friends and I will never forget my times shared with them on thier bus between High Sierra and Santa Barbara. I promise you if you got a bad impression, it was the elements. Everyone has a bad day.

cmaxwell Tue 3/13/2007 03:14PM

Hope they get well soon. When I was in college at Georgia Southern, I saw both them and PGroove at the same bar about a week apart. Both had crowds of roughly 50 people. Cool seeing them grow and remaining friends. Nothing like a good Moongroove.

JakeCinningerisgod starstarstarstar Tue 3/13/2007 08:36PM

hahaha and milesgone spelled pablo, pabloe hahahaha ur a tool dude im sure its not easy having tons of people comin up to u everynight it has to be annoying sometimes. dude lighten up im sure he was just havin a bad night or well bad nights, and yes pablo escobar was the savior of columbia during his time no one can save mexico HAHAHAHAHA

Ston starstarstar Wed 3/14/2007 03:48PM

I can respect that. Personally, spent NYE in Denever with the MsS crew. Scott even drove us to and from the show the first night. I can't think of any other time to lead singer of a band was the sober cab.

nedhed starstarstarstarstar Wed 3/14/2007 05:53PM

Get well soon, Scott

happydestiny Wed 3/14/2007 07:30PM

happydestiny

Get well soon
Just recently turned on to the MsS music and Im lovin it
"ive been havin FUN all summer..buildin sandcastles..."
mmm just leaves a warm and fuzzy feeling comin into this festi season\
thanks for the music MsS can't wait to see ya'll live
peace

kaiserbun Wed 3/14/2007 08:53PM

i'm glad i decided to read these comments. i'll agree with most everyone else in their response to milesgone. i've been good friends with these guys for a long time. watch what you say about people you don't know. yet again it makes me wish they didn't have a comment section. scott is pretty sick and all you can do is call him a jerk. you sound like a real cool dude buddy, hope to meet you sometime.

Hope your feeling better soon Scott!

deltanove Wed 3/14/2007 09:36PM

Get well soon Scott. The DN crew will be in full force tomorrow night and maybe jam together!
peace

AZ~*Droo* Thu 3/15/2007 07:00AM

AZ~*Droo*

well i hope they make it out to az soon!!!i dig those guys.

NatureBoy! Thu 3/15/2007 09:59AM

NatureBoy!

Have met both MsS and PGroove when I was with The Ordinary Way, a band that started round the same time and dissolved last year. All great people and quality musicians.
Whaddup to the Richmond peeps, Northern Va loves ya!

for the record, it's two different things, playing to folks from stage and actually talking to them one on one, you try it!
WHOA Mexico, sounds so sweet, but I just don't know.

NatureBoy! Thu 3/15/2007 10:01AM

NatureBoy!

and I've been hospitalized for a viral infection, yeah 103, 104+ fever, spinal taps, that's real fun.
only good part is the morphine for the pain, but it's not like it makes you feel good.
i'm out

jakqlin starstarstarstarstar Thu 3/15/2007 11:39AM

jakqlin

We love you Scott and the rest of the crew!!!

Wilson75 starstarstarstar Thu 3/15/2007 02:07PM

Get better Scott see ya in SF and tonight I can't wait to see the rest of the boys hold there own!

cmaxwell Thu 3/15/2007 06:04PM

Cool they found a way to entertain their West Coast fans even with a man down. That's dedication.

Wilson75 starstarstarstar Fri 3/16/2007 02:14PM

Last night in LA was smoking all you San Diego peeps need to get out there and support MsS

Falcor Fri 3/16/2007 04:40PM

Falcor

Due to illness, Scott Baston will be unable to perform with Moonshine Still at tomorrow's Shenanigans celebration at the 12 Galaxies in San Francisco. MsS will still be performing as a 4 piece and they will be joined by ALO's Dan Lebowitz on guitar.

While I wish Scott nothing but well wishes and a speedy recovery; I also find myself ridden with excitement at the notion of Lebo and MsS collaborating. Hope to see ya'll at the show!

jimsan Sat 3/17/2007 06:26AM
happydestiny Sat 3/17/2007 12:02PM

happydestiny

jimsan--- this is like the 3rd thread in a row that i've read where you post a comment slamming on a band... get a life dude, get the funk off jambase, if this music aint your style, as you said in the leftover salmon thread 'i like sum 41...' go listen to them and speak out on their threads

to everyone else
peace ya'll

Mr. Aaron Sat 3/17/2007 03:56PM

Mr. Aaron

hey jimsan, get your facts right dude. mss was never called deep banana blackout.

Daddyphatsacks Tue 3/20/2007 11:38AM

Daddyphatsacks

jimsan is a D-bag. Please continue with the thumbs down, this is getting annoying.