Join Now! >
JamBase Festival Guide
Whether you're a festival newbie or a seasoned Festivarian, we've got the right festivals for you!
Find festivals by name:
Or search within
The Lost Sierra Hoedown
Fans Going (3)
Plumas Eureka State Park
310 Johnsville Rd
Blairsden, CA 96103
Map & Directions
The Lost Sierra Hoedown is a weekend of simple sustainable living, and human-produced music you can dance to: folk, country, bluegrass, and Americana. This hoedown will raise funds and awareness for the re-opening of Johnsville Historic Ski Bowl.
What’s this Hoedown all about?
• Simple Livin’ - Park the car, disconnect from technology, stop producing trash.
• Community - Meet your neighbors, dosey doe, make new friends.
• Outdoor Recreation - Ride a bike, swim in Eureka Lake, Hike to Eureka Peak.
• Music - An unforgettable lineup that sounds just right on a historic ski bowl.
• Goal - Support a non-profit, community driven ski hill so kids can learn to ski.
The Lost Sierra Hoedown is produced entirely by volunteers and students from Sierra Nevada College. All proceeds of the event will benefit the Ski Johnsville Fund, which is managed by The Plumas Community Foundation (501(c)3 EIN: 94-3315367)
P.S. It’s a Hoedown, not a musical festival.
Dead Winter Carpenters
Rose's Pawn Shop
* Good Luck Thrift Store Outfit
* Theodore Lovely
The Casual Dogs
* Naked Soul
* Broken Rodeo
* The Lost Sierra Ramblers
* Penny, Benny and Dude
Add A Festival
Inc. All Rights Reserved. © Copyright 1998 - 2015