Disco Biscuits: Inferno Update

MORE 2-DAY PASSES RELEASED
RED ROCKS PRE-SHOW MOVED TO OGDEN THEATRE

Biscuits' Brownstein
Due to overwhelming demand for 2-day passes to Bisco Inferno, The Disco Biscuits performance scheduled for May 29 has been moved to Denver's Ogden Theatre. The band will play the Denver venue on May 29, 2009, on the eve of their first headlining appearance at the legendary Red Rocks Amphitheatre, kicking off a 2-day event that is being billed as Bisco Inferno. Having already offered Ogden Theatre tickets to those on the 2-day pass waiting list and to existing Red Rocks ticket holders, the remaining 2-day passes are now available to the general public via BiscoTix. Tickets to the Ogden Theatre are only available as part of a limited quantity 2-day Bisco Inferno pass from BiscoTix. Ticketmaster's general on-sale for the Red Rocks show begins on Saturday, March 28th at 10am MDT.

Supporting The Disco Biscuits at Red Rocks will be a myriad of dynamic acts including DJ Z-Trip, Lotus, RJD2, The New Deal, and the DJ collective Orchard Lounge. Orchard Lounge will also join The Disco Biscuits at Denver’s Ogden Theatre to kick off Bisco Inferno on May 29. The May 30 Red Rocks engagement will also feature an additional main supporting act, to be announced.

[Published on: 3/26/09]

Comments

warmcarlbluntsnbisco Thu 3/26/2009 06:27AM
angelsfear Thu 3/26/2009 06:29AM
PCPrabbit Thu 3/26/2009 06:32AM
nomemory Thu 3/26/2009 06:42AM

nomemory

I'm out on vaca towards red rocks the week of this show, I had to decide between this show or Leonard Cohen at RR. My fiance just wants to see any show at RR. Not super familiar with either band, but enough to get the idea. I went with Leonard, after all he's a living legend. I wish them all well though.

bigfro Thu 3/26/2009 06:48AM
drewG starstarstarstarstar Thu 3/26/2009 07:00AM

w00t! now i can make both days!!!!!

adubvu Thu 3/26/2009 07:00AM
phumphish_the_genious Thu 3/26/2009 07:08AM

phumphish_the_genious

Disco biscuits are good an A+ band, some fans are little too intense for me though. 85% of the crowd at these shows go for the drugs not the music. That said, biscuits themselves fucking rule!

BRAHnnie_lott Thu 3/26/2009 07:12AM

BRAHnnie_lott

i'll sell you a rr 4 day pass for face and by face i mean your face moBRO8x

urthesongthatthemorningbrings Thu 3/26/2009 07:13AM

urthesongthatthemorningbrings

if you got hate in your heart, let it out.

BRAHnnie_lott Thu 3/26/2009 07:15AM

BRAHnnie_lott

or $1500 phan

phumphish_the_genious Thu 3/26/2009 07:16AM

phumphish_the_genious

No hate, I just think Buscuits fans marginalize themselves and their band, which is a fucking sick band. Its too bad because more people are too turned off to go experience the depth that is the disco biscuits.

Gricey Thu 3/26/2009 07:25AM

Gricey

bisco fans crack me up

nomemory Thu 3/26/2009 07:28AM
nomemory Thu 3/26/2009 07:31AM
deadpig79 Thu 3/26/2009 07:37AM

deadpig79

bisco might suck and bisco might not suck, all i know is i just saved a lot of money by switching to Geico!

deadpig79 Thu 3/26/2009 07:38AM

deadpig79

its from the chappele show nomemory

nomemory Thu 3/26/2009 07:40AM

nomemory

ah yes, the blind black white supremecist, from the first episode. What a great show. I see I've gotten thumbs down in five seconds flat... Oh well, I guess that's the nature of jambase comments. Just my personal opinions, hope I didn't hurt anyones feelings. Ya'll have a good day.

nomemory Thu 3/26/2009 07:43AM
Deadphishbiscuits Thu 3/26/2009 07:56AM

Deadphishbiscuits

"spun out wooks, flat brimm douche bags, k hole sketch balls" yeah you can describe i'd say about half of their fans like that. but whatever i go to shows for the music,showmanship,expierence etc...there are bad apples in every "jam fan following" heroin addicts with the dead, excessive pill usage from phish kids, probably say coke heads at a panic show you get my drift. good music is good music, bisco throws it down. so if the spun out k fiend bothers you. dance two steps to your left thats all. if i had the money and time i'd be going to see these boys at red rocks. but i dont so i cant. but to those who have never seen the biscuits i can tell you from expierence and knowing many a person who dislike them musically and yes their fan base aswell. they put on a hell of a show...dont believe me? check it out for yourself

JammyJammerson Thu 3/26/2009 08:01AM

Bisco is just alright with me

Benjamin Human Thu 3/26/2009 08:03AM

Benjamin Human

"Such a controversial band."

haha yeah right

DrFunkinstein Thu 3/26/2009 08:05AM

DrFunkinstein

sobriety is not their forte

nomemory Thu 3/26/2009 08:07AM
MyFavBandIsTheBestYoursSucks Thu 3/26/2009 08:09AM

MyFavBandIsTheBestYoursSucks

I used to bash on other peoples fav bands becasue I thought I was cool.

I was 12.

moejoerisin Thu 3/26/2009 08:16AM

moejoerisin

i respect the disco biscuits musicianship, and i definitely enjoy some of their jams. the thing that irks me about them is that their fans think that the band is comprised of a group of prophetic creatures that most of the population are simply too "weak minded to handle" as bigfro put it. no, actually, their voices and songwriting skills are too weak for me to handle.

moejoerisin Thu 3/26/2009 08:18AM

moejoerisin

that said, when they play as tractorbeam it's sick.

gophish77 Thu 3/26/2009 08:29AM
MaSonDiego Thu 3/26/2009 08:39AM

Bottom line is that Bisco fans are just rookies.

JammyJammerson Thu 3/26/2009 08:48AM

wooks get angry when they feel threatened or scared, its best to give these creatures plenty of room, drugs, beats, and flashing lights to mimic their natural environment

Jeff Kash Thu 3/26/2009 08:55AM
DrFunkinstein Thu 3/26/2009 08:58AM

DrFunkinstein

I dont mind Bisco, but this dude is funny^^^

PWA star Thu 3/26/2009 09:08AM
DankSinatra Thu 3/26/2009 09:15AM

DankSinatra

I cant wait till Bisco Inferno!!! BROTHERS PAST should be the next supporting group to be announced.

deluxe420 Thu 3/26/2009 09:21AM

I still want my money back for the last buscuits show i went to. Just not good.

Dire46daysWolf Thu 3/26/2009 09:29AM

Dire46daysWolf

its all about the Benjamins baby

danabsell starstarstarstarstar Thu 3/26/2009 09:33AM

Is it too late for people to bash these guys? I honestly wasn't expecting so many fans on this post. Usually whenever Bisco is mentioned on Jambase, all the elder, dirt diet washup's make dumb comments.

Can we please get some more negative comments that I can expand and laugh at??

ps. I'm rating this story a 5 bc the New Deal & bISCO are ::so sick::

Feed The Beast.

skooter17 Thu 3/26/2009 09:43AM
mykedakyke starstarstarstarstar Thu 3/26/2009 09:56AM

fuck all the haters- i have seen the biscuits over 20 times and never once have i eaten molly, if you look close enough and stop going by what everyone else says you will see for your self that there lots of people that dont do drugs at shows. a biscuit experince can not be compared to a phish show or a dead show back in the day. its the year 2009, get with the program, some heads want a show that isnt from 1999 or 1979. biscuits put on rave if you dont like the spunions dont come, you were never invited. ill see the heads at the E factory and the phans at camden> burgettston.

mykedakyke Thu 3/26/2009 09:58AM

and brownie is a smart dude he wouldent book red rocks if he couldent handle it. PS i was at red rocks for the final cheeses shows and it may have been sold out on ticketmaster but lots and lots of people had extras 5 minutes B4 the show.

bigworld Thu 3/26/2009 10:00AM

bigworld

I dig their tractor beam shows, they are awesome. I would see bisco much more often if they played instrumental shows.

gmoo Thu 3/26/2009 10:14AM

gmoo

Bisco is pretty decent but their some of their fanbase sketches me out. You can't deny that there are some SERIOUS drugs going on at their shows. I'm not hating but the scene can get pretty gross.

Entangled Minds Clothing Thu 3/26/2009 10:20AM

Entangled Minds Clothing

i feel threatend.. im glowing toward my natural enviroment.

helllp!

ive also followed "goodmusic" and jambase for manymany of years, but wont become a member till tomarrow.

does this make me less superior and mean im out of the lamebase loupe?

does this site even mean anything? really.

brainwashed12345 Thu 3/26/2009 10:22AM

brainwashed12345

bisco sucks, bisco fans are sketchy, blah blah blah i love bisco, bisco blows me away everytime i see them, and the drugs just add to the great experince of a bisco show

Deadphishbiscuits Thu 3/26/2009 10:26AM

Deadphishbiscuits

sure again there are some sketch balls at bisco shows. but there are sketchballs at every show, moe.,phish, dead, every show has some sketch mother fuckers. if you dont like bisco dont go. if you do have a fuckin great time. thats all.

nomemory Thu 3/26/2009 11:02AM
nomemory Thu 3/26/2009 11:08AM
Kalmdown starstarstar Thu 3/26/2009 11:08AM
Death Cube K Thu 3/26/2009 11:18AM
technopagan starstarstarstarstar Thu 3/26/2009 11:29AM

technopagan

Hey nomemory, ever think about commenting on the article? Maybe that's why they deleted your comments, you've made more than anyone else and 80% of them aren't even about bisco at redrocks.

I can't believe all you kiddies are so afraid of drugs.

You take them every day. Ohhhhh "serious" drugs as you put them.

Poppin' pills all day and sipping coffee is cool, but a drug that actually

causes you to open up and think about shit, now that scary!!!!!

The drugs are tools you idiots.

Try one sometime.

technopagan Thu 3/26/2009 11:35AM

technopagan

No one ever said they would sell it out, and who the hell cares.

This is going to be a blast, but mostly because you dumb shits won't be there. I would go see bisco any fucking day over your beloved phish rehash/reunion.

Wake up motherfuckers you're not 18 anymore and it's not 1995.

Jerry is dead (RIP), and so is Phish (well not until they rape there PHANS of all their money first)

Go see what you want to see and comment on articles relevant to your taste.

All you idiots impress me with how often you think someone gives a fuck what you think.

If you don't have anything to say about the article, fuck off.

To all you bisco phbans out there, fuck yeah, let's go to red rocks and get fucked up!

technopagan Thu 3/26/2009 11:35AM

technopagan

PHBANS!!!! RULE!!!!!

technopagan Thu 3/26/2009 11:36AM

technopagan

and yes, please comment on my grammar mistakes.

I don't care, cause I'm a true PHBAN!

BRAHnnie_lott Thu 3/26/2009 11:37AM

BRAHnnie_lott

have fun at ALO and jack johnson nomemory real high quality musicians right there

BRAHnnie_lott Thu 3/26/2009 11:39AM

BRAHnnie_lott

and the flaming lips, talk about a rut you would think with all of their crazyness they could have come up w/a new show by now

DubSaw starstarstarstarstar Thu 3/26/2009 11:45AM

DubSaw

wish i could go to this ! but wheres that camp bisco lineup !?!?!

BRAHnnie_lott Thu 3/26/2009 11:54AM

BRAHnnie_lott

fairly certain by most of nomemory's posts and bands this person is a pre-pubescent teen girl, or just someone that doesn't understand the correlation of drugs in the jam band scene, and you can deny it but at every single show it's going on

JammyJammerson Thu 3/26/2009 12:01PM

very heady banter everyone, get angry

BRAHnnie_lott Thu 3/26/2009 12:04PM

BRAHnnie_lott

uh the correct term is h3tty

PCPrabbit Thu 3/26/2009 12:25PM

PCPrabbit

h8 h8 h8 h8 h8! haha. i aint even never seen bisco none. the hottest chicks go to bisco shows tho i've heard. my friend tomato, some of you might know him, looks like a pirate and he dated a ridiculously hot girl for a long time that he met at a bisco show.

BRAHnnie_lott Thu 3/26/2009 12:28PM

BRAHnnie_lott

yes but can't you see pcprabbit the majority of people on jambase either dislike A. drugs or B. hot girls they would rather go to shows w/a 100:1 guy to girl ratio and can't handle devil drugs, 666 motherfuckers

technopagan Thu 3/26/2009 12:51PM

technopagan

GGGGRRRRRRRAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRR

Scary ecstasy! I hate to feel really good!

technopagan Thu 3/26/2009 12:53PM

technopagan

and rabbit, you're right, since meeting her at the last bisco show,

my buddy has been getting down with the hottest fucking lady.

nomemory Thu 3/26/2009 12:55PM

nomemory

actually techno pagan, my comments were about red rocks, and positive. As for reaching higher states of conciousnes through drugs, and mind expanding versus coffee: I've done more than my share of any thing you could think of... for many years. I learned from it, and moved on. NO judgements for those that still enjoy. It's part of the journey. My only comment about drugs was directed at bigfro for his concieted attitude about how open minded he is and closeminded everyone else is... If you had read my deleted comments, you'd know I said to each his own, if you enjoy it, than that's all that matters. As for coffee and pills, I don't touch any sort of stimulants or depresants, that includes caffiene and pills. I've been nothing but respectful, and if you look at any of my comments on any given jambase article, I avoid being mean or using profanity. If you look at the comments of mine that have been deleted compared to some of the others that say things such as "bisco sucks dick" et cetera, you'll see I'm coming from a positive place, but people like you make it hard. What do you want to hear? Disco is the greatest band ever? Even on drugs there are better bands. Such harsh words from such expanded minds.

nomemory Thu 3/26/2009 01:07PM

nomemory

you are right about one thing though, I should stop commenting on this article. Sorry to hurt your feelings buddy. Peace.

PCPrabbit Thu 3/26/2009 01:21PM

PCPrabbit

hmmm if this hot girl thing is true i should stand outside their shows with a net and a sack. bag me a lady or 2.

moejoerisin Thu 3/26/2009 01:36PM

moejoerisin

pcprabbit - tell that story about your friend tomato at a party. it's a winner.

technopagan Thu 3/26/2009 02:10PM

technopagan

Ohh come on nomemory, it's all in good fun.

This IS a bisco thread afterall.

And they certainly aren't they greatest band of all time, we all know who that is.

Primus.

boom shanker Thu 3/26/2009 03:24PM

boom shanker

fuck yeah i love bisco threads.

tDB get me off starstarstarstarstar Thu 3/26/2009 03:59PM

tDB get me off

gimme all your fucking money

mateotee Thu 3/26/2009 08:34PM

mateotee

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bisco!!!!!!!!

mateotee Thu 3/26/2009 08:34PM

mateotee

Gooch, Grundle, and Choad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mateotee Thu 3/26/2009 08:35PM

mateotee

And CRACK BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

farquha starstarstarstarstar Thu 3/26/2009 09:01PM

Loved or hated, the best are never ignored

bubba666 starstarstarstarstar Fri 3/27/2009 06:04AM

haha crack babies. birth defects tickle my funny bone. my normally shaped funny bone. tickle it with deformed webbed fingers. oh, fuckin biscooo. right?!

mateotee Fri 3/27/2009 06:16AM

mateotee

People who hate on Bisco are surprisingly talented. Though the stuff they come up with is retarded, being crack babies and all, they are really adept at manipulating a keypad with their flippers.

biscuitskid21 starstarstarstarstar Fri 3/27/2009 07:20AM

biscuitskid21

HELL YEAH RED ROCKS HERE I COME!

yourmammaz Fri 3/27/2009 09:29AM
thehurricane23 Fri 3/27/2009 10:35AM

thehurricane23

Looks sick, Ztrip, Lotus are both good. Cant believe people hate on this.

I'll admit I liked the crowd better at the last Bisco show i saw than at Phish in Hampton.

gmoo Fri 3/27/2009 11:54AM

gmoo

Technopagin, I'll stick to my coffee and you can have your K/Nitrous/Oxy cocktail.

gmoo Fri 3/27/2009 11:55AM

gmoo

Either way its gonna be a good time!

boom shanker Fri 3/27/2009 12:11PM

boom shanker

what is wrong with you people? ooooooooooh scary and SERIOUS drugs happen at the disco biscuits show ooooohhhh. that just shows how ignorant you are to the massive amount of drugs that happen at your favorite band's show. by the way the negative effects of mdma are blown way out of proportion on this site. its actually a pretty good thing to try EVERY ONCE AND A WHILE.

yourmammaz Fri 3/27/2009 12:23PM

boom - i agree that there are drugs at all sorts of concerts,every genre of tunes will have some people partying pretty hard, however, most other shows that are not revolving around drugs and a scene of getting massively spun out. I can definitely dig on some bisco, but their scene can be pathetic and even scary due to how messed up a lot people get. Not hating on drugs or bisco, but they need a cleansing of their scene. No offense meant to anyone who took offense to my previous comments or this one.

BJonesy4 starstarstarstar Sat 3/28/2009 10:46AM

BJonesy4

I think the Disco Biscuits are good...

skunk209 Sat 3/28/2009 02:19PM

drugs or no drugs, if you don't listen to the Disco Biscuits, you are missing out on the most amazing music in existence right now

djrobsoda Tue 3/31/2009 01:15PM

the more i see bisco the better they get. the first time i saw them i wasnt ready for them...when i was ready for them...they were great...plus they played a great set the second time...kitchen mitts encore!!!

bouncinggroove Tue 3/31/2009 05:18PM

the disco biscuits...they nasty but they good

Wombatsoup starstarstarstarstar Wed 4/1/2009 12:00AM

Wombatsoup

Does anyone know what time the inferno starts on saturday with all the acts? I am flying out for just RR. INFERNO Bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dankbud17 starstarstarstarstar Sun 4/5/2009 04:33PM

straight up biscuits are so good and even if you dont like them who are you to say they suck afterall they are the ones on stage and your the ass-hole sitting on your computer baggin on them if you think they suck so much pick up a guitar and try to play better than jon the barber i dare you