Lyrics Born: Everywhere At Once

LYRICS BORN SET TO RELEASE EVERYWHERE AT ONCE
Acclaimed MC's Long-Awaited Anti- Debut Out March 18 2008
Features Guest Appearances by Chali 2na and RJD2

Lyrics Born
On his first studio album since 2003's highly praised Later That Day... (called "easily one of the most creative hip-hop albums of the year" by Amazon.com), Lyrics Born (aka Tom Shimura) once again raises the bar with Everywhere At Once. Long known for his innovative beats, creative collaborations and crooner-esque vocal performances, Lyrics Born furthers his song-craft and incorporates elements such as pop, reggaeton and R&B on his Anti- debut.

Lyrics Born has a long history of writing songs that quickly become incorporated into our cultural landscape: just remember those can't-get-it-out-of-your-head songs from Nokia and Diet Coke commercials. Everywhere At Once is no different. Standout songs such as "I Like It, I Love It" and "Hott 2 Deff" are guaranteed classics, and with guest appearances by hip-hop notables such as Chali 2na and RJD2, the new record expands on LB's global reach.

Track listing for Everywhere At Once:
1. Intro Tag
2. Don't Change
3. Hott 2 Deff
4. Differences
5. Cakewalk
6. Shoe Hoes Anonymous(skit)
7. I'm A Phreak
8. I Like It, I Love it
9. The World Is Calling
10. Top Shelf
11. Is It The Skin I'm In?
12. Homeland Security(skit)
13. Do U Buy It?
14. Rules Were Meant To Be Broken (Remix)
15. Whispers
16. I Can't Decide(Everywhere At Once)

Bonus Tracks:
17. Re-Intro
18. Let Me In, Let Me Out (Remix)

[Published on: 12/4/07]

Comments

BHK starstarstarstarstar Tue 12/4/2007 04:30PM

BHK

This album is going to be a big one, just based on all the new material I heard at a show recently. Look out folks!

manlejo Wed 12/5/2007 10:00AM

Yeah, I'm definitely in. Think it's kind of funny, though, when lesser-known artists are introduced as having put out "that one Nokia commercial." If you need a commercial to dig on an artist, it's probably not for you.

That said, Lyrics Born is a kickass MC, and I'm 'specially eager to hear him work with RJD2 again. Man, that guy's beats are fuckin awesome. Dandy!

Smittea starstarstarstarstar Wed 12/5/2007 10:39AM

Smittea

I think the best song off of Galactic's new album "From the Corner to the Block" is the first track performed by Lyrics Born. I hope this proves to be an interesting album. I'd give it a shot.

skoorbalot starstarstarstar Wed 12/5/2007 01:30PM

Lyrics Born is the man, Galactic with Chali 2na live was SICK, RJD2 is beyond talented, this album will rock and bump your face off.

cuttyfives Wed 12/5/2007 03:28PM

RJD2 latest album is pure 100% corny garbage. his old stuff, good.

moejoerisin Fri 12/7/2007 08:39AM

moejoerisin

i didn't like rjd2's newest release too much either. he should not sing on every song. he's not a good singer.

joejoe2 Fri 12/21/2007 10:40AM

rjd2 has put out an instumental version, -much better

thefreakinjman starstarstarstarstar Tue 4/22/2008 09:34PM

Listened to some of the songs on he website, this man is fuckin crazy! Such a unique lyricist. Awesome songs that i've been dying for the rest of the cd. after hearing him with galactic i def started lookin for his music more. can't wait til he decides to put out the new latryx album also