Back in September unprecedented heavy rains led to massive flooding that devastated the
Colorado Front Range. The Infamous Stringdusters dobro player Andy Hall had a first-hand
look at the horrors the flooding caused as a resident of Lyons, CO. The 'dusters are doing
their part to raise funds for those affected by the flooding with the release of Road To Boulder - a new 4-song EP.
Hall wrote the title track for Road To Boulder about his experience in moving to
Colorado. The band laid down a studio version of the song with special guest Bruce
Hornsby on accordion. Three live tracks recorded in March for Bluegrass
Underground make up the bulk of the release. The Stringdusters will donate 100% of the
proceeds from every download to the CAN'd Aid Foundation.
1. Road to Boulder feat. Bruce Hornsby * [3:30]
2. Night on the River ** (LIVE) [4:00]
3. Well, Well ** (LIVE) [6:10]
4. The Place That I Call Home ** (LIVE) [3:40]
* Produced, engineered and mixed by Billy Hume. Additional Recording at Tossington Sound
by Wayne Pooley.
** Recorded Live on Sunday, March 10, 2013 in McMinnville, TN for "Bluegrass Underground".
Mixed by Billy Hume.
[Published on: 11/19/13]