MMJ & DYLAN IN COLORADO

MY MORNING JACKET TO OPEN TWO SHOWS FOR BOB DYLAN

My Morning Jacket
My Morning Jacket will be opening for Bob Dylan at Red Rocks Amphitheatre in Morrison, Colorado on Thursday, July 19 and Telluride Town Park in Telluride, Colorado on Saturday, July 21.

As of now, the only other announced summer shows for MMJ are in August at Lollapalooza with the Chicago Youth Symphony Orchestra and in September at Austin City Limits.

Pre-sale starts Tuesday, May 15 at 10:00 a.m. Local Time.

On-Sale starts Saturday, May 19.

For ticket links and more information, please visit: www.bobdylan.com, www.redrocksonline.com and/or www.telluride.com.

[Published on: 5/14/07]

Comments

funkmeup Mon 5/14/2007 01:26PM

funkmeup

I just shat my pants

Daddyphatsacks Mon 5/14/2007 01:33PM
bsclowds starstarstarstarstar Mon 5/14/2007 02:11PM

Looks like I'll be at Red Rocks for my birthday!

KPLMMJ starstarstarstarstar Mon 5/14/2007 02:15PM

Thats would be a dream for me....I have a feeling there will some serious collaboration goin on...too bad i'll be in europe all summer long...yall have fun, i am quite jealous

sunnbear starstarstar Mon 5/14/2007 03:45PM

sunnbear

If MMJ does an acoustic set w/Dylan, maybe that would be cool!? Curious...

BGsteveBG starstarstarstarstar Mon 5/14/2007 04:35PM

BGsteveBG

Never been to Red Rocks before... I need to go..

DISCOROCKSTAR starstarstarstarstar Mon 5/14/2007 05:04PM

DISCOROCKSTAR

Red Rocks is the best amphitheatre on the PLANET, and one of the best venues EVER!! Can't wait for this show!

MusicPhiend starstarstarstarstar Mon 5/14/2007 06:07PM
OhLawdy starstarstarstarstar Mon 5/14/2007 06:52PM
bshaky starstarstarstarstar Mon 5/14/2007 06:54PM
beatstock starstarstarstarstar Tue 5/15/2007 09:12AM

beatstock

i wish i lived in denver i would be going to see bjork tonight at red rocks, and then counting down the days for this. ;[

Nina Tue 5/15/2007 10:47PM

Wow. MMJ and Dylan. It's been a few years since I last saw Dylan, and MMJ just gives me all the more reason to go to this show. Should be awesome.

chasetc20 starstarstarstarstar Wed 5/16/2007 08:40AM

This is DEF. a rediculous line up represent those ky boys mmj, plus dylan to close out the night , SIIIICK

Marcsmall Wed 5/16/2007 06:07PM

Marcsmall

Red Rocks > The Gorge
Red Rocks > The Greek
Red Rocks > Any other venue on earth

theragman Thu 5/17/2007 03:41PM

why do all these awesome things have to happen like 2,500 miles away from where i live?

Daddyphatsacks Mon 5/21/2007 12:47PM

Daddyphatsacks

"Any other venue on earth" Riiiight. Let's not get too carried away. First of all as far as music goes an indoor venue is naturally going to have better sound and acoustics. In addition, it is true that while Red Rocks is beautiful, it does not have any camping and it's steep as f@ck. These are just my thoughts, just my thoughts.

groovatronics starstarstarstarstar Sat 5/26/2007 04:59PM

i think i agree with marcsmall1 on this one, maybe not 100%, but still. red rocks is by far my favorite venue, despite that the acoustics are subordinate, it can rain, (snow even) - and camping? shiit, this aint a festival ground, how many venues that have to play dozens of shows all summer long let you camp there.
aside from that, i know i'll have to get tickets for this one soon, as this is one of the most highly anticipated shows of the summer for me. cant wait!

guitardave starstarstar Wed 5/30/2007 01:56PM

guitardave

Bitchin' about Red Rocks? Ain't that a shame. Try going to Shitty Shea Stadium. The Rolling Stones played there once when Bill Parcells wouldn't let them play at Giants Stadium.