~who wins..?

GratefulFrederick
GratefulFrederick
9/29/2011 12:00 PM

Goldbond errday.

Ierner
Ierner
9/29/2011 12:01 PM

i used goldbond for the first time at superball... i used A LOT...

~was painful and made me miss my babypowder...

Bussit
Bussit
9/29/2011 12:11 PM

http://www.shescribes.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Anti-Monkey-Butt-Powder.jpg

utkochster
utkochster
9/29/2011 12:21 PM

gb

jibberjam
jibberjam
9/29/2011 12:37 PM

Always go with the gold goldbond.

You dont wanna fuck with that blue shit.

thegrandwazoo40
thegrandwazoo40
9/29/2011 12:44 PM

"then you dont look like you raped a powdered doughnut"

I know I'm one of the folks who actually tries for this look. I even leave powdered doughnuts strewn about my campsite so people know whats up.

IdrivegreatonLSD
IdrivegreatonLSD
9/29/2011 01:04 PM

Baby powder is more for prevention while gold bond is for healing the damage that has been done. I recommend having both just in case.

TiedyeVikki
TiedyeVikki
9/29/2011 08:41 PM

I am a fan of both kinds of powder, mainly used on the inner thighs and under the boobs. Except I stopped buying the real Gold Bond brand years ago, because that shit's expensive. Dollar Tree's Assured brand is pretty much the same thing, for, you guessed it, $1. I like that cool refreshing feeling. But if I'm going out and I don't want to smell like an old person, then I use baby powder... Johnson & Johnson's pure cornstarch, the lavender & chamomile kind. If I've just shaved the bikini area, then instead of powdering, I moisturize, with Aveeno lavender & vanilla baby lotion.

Oh, and Jibberjam is right about the blue Gold Bond, which is labeled for feet. I bought that once because they were out of the regular gold kind, figuring eh it's the same thing except with peppermint oil added... and that is true... but there's something about that peppermint oil that didn't agree with me... I forget exactly what now, maybe a rash, but anyway something made me stop using it. I still have that stuff... I should try it again and see what the problem was, or if it even happens again. And maybe I should put some in my sneakers, to see if that peppermint helps funky sneaker smell.

I had some kind of reaction to that Anti-Monkey Butt powder too... itchiness or rash I think. I still have that stuff too... maybe I should give it another try.

Side note: When we remodeled our bathroom years ago, I deliberately picked WHITE baseboards and door & window frames, because of the powder factor. That shit gets everywhere, and I'm not a big fan of constant dusting. :P

--Vik

salmon401
salmon401
9/29/2011 08:58 PM

TiedyeVikki 9/29/2011 08:41 PM

"...and I'm not a big fan of constant dusting, unless it is my inner thighs and under the boobs."

Fix'd

TiedyeVikki
TiedyeVikki
9/29/2011 11:03 PM

^ LOL :P

TiedyeVikki
TiedyeVikki
10/3/2011 06:19 AM

Salmon, your edit actually crossed my mind a couple times this weekend (probably when I was powdering after showering), and I couldn't help but chuckle, because it's so true, haha...... :P

--Vik

atribecalledwuta…
atribecalledwuta…
10/3/2011 07:34 AM

at work during the summer months there is a thing of gold bond in the back room for the chaffiest of chaffing days. I cringe thinking about it.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use