Festivals Forum

Summer's Coming and the Time is Right

10 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
Bella Terra Festival Tickets Finally on Sale!! :)
HeadySpunSpun
HeadySpunSpun
5/31/2013 08:43 AM

Who's going to Bella Terra Festival this year???

The lineup is pretty dope (and still growing!).

A Grassroots Celebration of Creativity, Consciousness and Unity.

ADVANCE TICKETS HERE: www.ticketfly.com/event/271305

Our five year anniversary celebration is going to be one for the ages,

As of right now the lineup consists of: Datsik, Eoto, Ghostface Killah, Liquid Stranger, Emancipator, Zach Deputy, Max Creek, Michal Menert(Pretty Lights Music), Minnesota, Abakus, The Breakfast, Cinnamon Chasers, The Malah, Start Making Sense (a tribute to the Talking Heads), Archnemesis, Bastinado Powered by Reactable Live, Turkuaz, Homeboy Sandman, Caravan of Thieves, The Alchemystics, OG Status, R/D, Milk B.(of THE ROOTS) & Mr. Green, Damn Right!, Segway, Goosepimp and many more.

In addition to music, there will be a "Wellness Community Stage" where workshops and group activities will take place, a "rap battle leauge", a graffiti wall, and many other attractions!

Hope to see you all there in august!! :)

HeadySpunSpun
HeadySpunSpun
5/31/2013 08:45 AM

Should have also mentioned Bella Terra takes place August 15 - 18 (that's 4 days & 4 nights!!) in Stephentown, NY.

If you've been before you know you're not going to want to miss this year!

NoisyOrc6
NoisyOrc6
5/31/2013 03:13 PM

My friends and I were planning on going but we just wanted to know more about the atmosphere there. Could you fill me in because it sounds great but we want to make sure that it's what we think it's going to be like.

HeadySpunSpun
HeadySpunSpun
5/31/2013 03:41 PM

The atmosphere is incredible at Bella! It's only in it's 5th year so still considerably small with some big names!

Love all the bella fam, pretty much see everyone I met the previous year with some new faces every year.

If you have a specific question I'd be glad to answer it! But the atmosphere in my opinion is the best of any festival I've been to.

NoisyOrc6
NoisyOrc6
5/31/2013 03:50 PM

Thanks this is gonna be our first festival so we want to make sure everything is great. Another question are there lots of kids there? We aren't the biggest fans of them.

HeadySpunSpun
HeadySpunSpun
5/31/2013 03:52 PM

Kids as in children, or kids as in teens/tweens?

NoisyOrc6
NoisyOrc6
5/31/2013 03:56 PM

As in children

HeadySpunSpun
HeadySpunSpun
5/31/2013 04:06 PM

There is a separate area for children.. you won't encounter any during your festival experience unless maybe during the day at main stage...? They won't really be in the GA camping.

NoisyOrc6
NoisyOrc6
5/31/2013 04:07 PM

I think you just made my day

HeadySpunSpun
HeadySpunSpun
5/31/2013 04:14 PM

Ahaha see yah there bud!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use