Festivals Forum

Summer's Coming and the Time is Right

2 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
Super Moon Music and River Festival - Elkhorn City, KY
ewelchd
ewelchd
4/23/2013 11:30 PM

Hey guys my friends and I are starting our own festival here in our area. My friend and I a while back talked bout starting our own music fest. Well we started work on it and it's come along pretty well. I figured some of you may be around the area of east KY or perhaps are just the adventurous types Anyways here's some info on our first year Super Moon Music Festival!

official website: supermoonfest.com

Super Moon Music and River Festival is three days of art, music, dancing, camping, and the river. The party starts Thursday June 20th with an open mic night and a special performance, then two full days of music on Friday and Saturday. Admission for the whole weekend plus camping is $40 and $20 for Saturday Only. Super Moon is located on Carson Island in Elkhorn City, Ky--only a few miles downriver from the Breaks Interstate Park, “The Grand Canyon of the South.” Bring your kayaks and ride the rapids of the Russel Fork River. The end of the property at Carson Island is one of the trail-heads for the gorgeous and rugged Pine Mtn Trail. Donate fresh veggies and fruit for communal meals of oatmeal for breakfast, then rice and beans for lunch and dinner. First come first serve while supplies last. The Rusty Fork and Time Out Pizza are locally owned dining options within walking distance of Carson Island. All proceeds go to The Elkhorn City Community Garden and supporting good music. ENTER RIVER AT OWN RISK.

Here's the schedule as of now.... might do a little switching around but this is pretty much it as of now, open mic night should be lots of fun!

Thursday

7:00-? Open Mic Night!!!

Friday

The playlist 10-12

Addiction Coalition 12-1

Words in Haste1-2

I Read The Articles2-3

open mic winner3-4

Lost Swimmer 4-5

Dog Layer 5-6

Blind Horse 6-7

Kevin Howard 7-8

Lumiis 8-9

Lucky Disaster 9-10

Bird Cloud 10-11

Driftwoood Gypsy 11:00-12:30

Lancelot 12:30 – ?

Saturday:

Lancelot 9am Breakfast Set

The Playlist 10-12:30

Open Mic Winner 12:30-1

His Hopes, Her Dreams 1-2

Southside Shamans 2-3

Foddershock3-4

Bad People 4-5

Mahtlulu 5-6

Heavy Chase 6-7

Dylan Davis 7:00-8:00

Technicolor nightmare 8:00- 9:00

600lbs of Sin 9:00-10:00

Rumpke Mountain Boys 10:00 -1:00

Derek Sabiston and Auzey 1:00-?

"Music has always been a matter of Energy to me, a question of Fuel. Sentimental people will call it Inspiration, but what they really mean is Fuel."

-Hunter S. Thompson

Read more: http://www.inforoo.com/thread/30916/super-music-river-festival-elkhorn#ixzz2RMMb69RK

ewelchd
ewelchd
5/9/2013 02:20 PM

Hey guys if you are indeed interested in attending the festival our early bird 30$ tickets are about to go up to 35$ in a week so if you plan on going might as well buy now and save a few bucks. Check our official website for tickets www.supermoonfest.com

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use