Summer's Coming and the Time is Right

4 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
Wakarusa 2013
PLUR00
PLUR00
2/5/2013 08:38 AM

Got an itch for a summer festival???!!!

Then you should for sure check out Wakarusa May 30 – June 2

It’s the 10 year anniversary so its going to be an event you DON’T want to miss.

Top artists include Widespread Panic, Snoop Lion, Umphreys Mcgee, Dispatch, The Black Crows, and soooo many more.

Wakarusa also includes Interstellar Meltdown which is like a festival within a festival. You get to experience all the best live electronic acts from across the country,

Don’t miss out on this amazing event. TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW

Not to mention Mulberry Mountain is a beautiful piece of land with so much to do from disc golf, swimming, to hiking.

What are you waiting for?

beccabrat10
beccabrat10
2/6/2013 11:38 AM

I'm pretty sure that the ticket prices are going up soon! I know that I need to get mine before they go up in price, or worse, sell out! I mean, they already sold out of the RV Unreserved at the Main Venue and Reserved Campsites! So if you haven't already, get your camping passes soon! The Wakarusa 2013 tickets will begin shipping out in the first full week of February (thats NOW)

eirametak
eirametak
3/11/2013 08:13 AM

Instead of worrying about ticket prices going up, earn yourself a FREE ticket to the fest! Work Exchange Team (WET) is a GREAT deal for everyone involved - especially us, the fans!!!

All it costs you is the application fee (15$) and then a deposit worth the ticket price...which you get back after you work your hours...

If your time is flexible, you can even mark pre-fest or post-fest so that you don't miss ANY acts :)

Most importantly, you get to see the festival from a brand new POV. If you're in a pinch for cash this summer or simply want some amazing experience (perks grow the more shifts you complete!) I highly recommend it... if you have questions check out the FAQ/forum on the site, or feel free to reach out to me personally! :) 80 DAYS TIL WAKA! Happy festing!

cheesyphish420
cheesyphish420
3/19/2013 12:25 PM

Yeah tickets will be going up soon. So if you have not gotten your tickets at the generous price right now, then you will have to pay more. Get your tickets while they are at this price!! I'll be getting mine before this price goes up!! :)

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use