Festivals Forum

Summer's Coming and the Time is Right

23 Total Messages • Page 2 of 2 • « Previous 1 2 
JamBase Live @ The Gorge July 4th!
ruchriscoleman
ruchriscoleman
3/1/2013 01:34 PM

Let's get this announcement already! Summer plans are filling up...

ratatatpat
ratatatpat
3/1/2013 01:47 PM

Have Money Will Spend!

ratatatpat
ratatatpat
3/13/2013 01:47 PM

Flying from Ohio for this. I think this is a solid line-up. Never had an opportunity to see Robert Plant before.

deadheadjohnny
deadheadjohnny
3/16/2013 04:59 PM

I would love to see robert plant and some of the others.

It says ,"No ins an outs, bring in what you need for the whole day and night." something like that.

So the day will be hot and youll be allowed one bottle of water to bring in. Hopefully they have drinking fountains. Some venues dont. you have to carry youre jackets and everything with you, and watch it all day. Seems like a hassle. They have camping right there. haveing to stay in the venue all day sorta sucks. if you forget anything, you cant go and get it.

I would totally come to this, if they get rid of the No ins and outs rule.

Its a long concert with camping, but not a "festival" to me.

I would even pay 2ce the ticket price for it to be a in and out festival. Hire more security with that cash.

I dont want to sound negative but ive been to festivals for around 23 years now, and The no ins and outs, usually flop big time.

Am i wrong?

msudtg
msudtg
3/17/2013 05:24 AM

That sounds like a pretty lame rule.

lovejahlive
lovejahlive
3/17/2013 07:41 AM

They have free water for refilling bottles inside the venue. Also, it gets cold fast when the sun goes down. I was stuck in there with no jacket once, you gotta' have your shit together if you're locked in all day.

ratatatpat
ratatatpat
4/9/2013 12:44 PM

Just need to get my car rental. Got a good deal on my flight. I'm getting excited to see the gorge for the first time!

ratatatpat
ratatatpat
4/29/2013 12:44 PM

Can anyone tell me what the campground is like out there? Just curious considering recent voting results.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use