Festivals Forum

Summer's Coming and the Time is Right

8 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
EFF!!!!!
earthlightlove
earthlightlove
1/23/2013 06:20 AM

Just got my ticket... pretty excited. Have been waiting for this since the last one ended. :P Now just waiting on the line up! Any guesses who will be performing this year?

Getchaaaa tickets if you haven't >>

http://www.electricforestfestival.com/general-admission.php

squirmingcoilats…
squirmingcoilats…
1/23/2013 11:18 AM

Its a cheese festival so I'm not too worried about the lineup, but I'm still looking forward to getting a look at some of the artists that we get to see this year. Of course that matters little to the EF team, because they already sold out three tiers of tickets. Three tiers?! Before a lineup and only days after announcing the dates?! WOW, I guess location and reputation go a long way. Maybe this year we will find Carl>......

burdzy
burdzy
1/27/2013 11:45 AM

im hoping the lineup is on the first. pretty sure that was the date last year

electricforestph…
electricforestph…
1/27/2013 05:09 PM

I can confirm that it won't be out on the first. Their is a township board meeting scheduled for Feb 5th. It allows people from the area to come in and voice their concerns about the fest. It also gives EF confirmation for having the fest and confirmation of the mass gathering permit. We Definitively won't hear anything until after this meeting takes place.

This is all for now... Chicken little out...

Ctanner
Ctanner
1/28/2013 12:59 PM

First 2 spammers just signed up for an account. I really hope festivals do not give these idiots free tickets just for attempting to generate "organic" hype on message boards.

leighloh
leighloh
1/28/2013 08:50 PM

We'll, regardless of the first two posters, I am VERY excited for the line-up to be released. Unfortunately, I did not get to attend the last two years, but I can always make up for it this year :) soooo excited. you guys have any other festival plans?

earthlightlove
earthlightlove
1/29/2013 11:34 AM

Well Ctanner... considering I already have a ticket to the fest I don't think you should be too concerned with the festival giving my "idiot" self a free one. ;) I had my e-mail and social networking sites compromised by an actual spammer and it was cheaper to make a new e-mail and account than to pay g-mail to allow me into my own account. Ha! Pay to get into my own stuff... what great service!

Leighloh, me too :) Curious when it will be from what the other posters above said. Last year was great though... I had a blast. As for other festivals... Strangecreek, Bisco, BM, Shambhala, Waka and a few others depending on what dates don't clash and where else I may be vending. You??

GroovingMeldoy
GroovingMeldoy
2/4/2013 09:12 PM

I'm thinking / hopeful papadosio, kick rocks, brothers past!!! and as long as three nights of cheese is there I am game. plus they are expanding the forest!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use