Festivals Forum

Summer's Coming and the Time is Right

39 Total Messages • Page 1 of 3 • 1 2 3 Next » 
Electric Forest Festival
GroovingMeldoy
GroovingMeldoy
1/22/2013 08:35 AM

is ready to release a line up like never before seen in the forest...get people excited - get tix now - Early Bird tickets SOLD OUT already.....

squirmingcoilats…
squirmingcoilats…
1/23/2013 11:47 AM

this is a joke right?

pfrostjr
pfrostjr
1/24/2013 01:15 PM

Last year was dope.

earthlightlove
earthlightlove
1/29/2013 11:42 AM

Last year was definitely dope... does anyone know when they will be releasing the line-up? Aside from Cheese I hope they bring back some Bassnectar, Big G, Mimosa, Gramatik... wouldn't mind seeing some Paper Diamond again either.

GroovingMeldoy
GroovingMeldoy
1/29/2013 03:14 PM

bassnectar has already said he is not coming back however we are getting the line up announced soon!!

shaynataplin
shaynataplin
1/29/2013 05:37 PM

String Cheese Incident was on FIRE for NYE I would love to see them in the forest! I'm excited to see who else is announced this year...hopefully some Papadosio, STS9, Beats Antique and Perpetual Groove thrown in the mix

iamthelovechild
iamthelovechild
2/4/2013 05:31 PM

I really hope the lineup has some artists like Papadosio, Bluetech, Shpongle, Kaminanda, Theivery. I want some psychedelic world music!!

beccabrat10
beccabrat10
2/6/2013 11:33 AM

Well, the first wave of the line-up is out, and I'm really wishing there was more jam bands and indy music and not as much edm. I understand it's "electric" forest, but we dont want to drive away SCI

mattblackburn27
mattblackburn27
2/9/2013 04:22 PM

I heard that Perpetual Groove was calling it quits after this tour they're on. I'd love to see them added as well though. The lineup looks pretty good thus far and I'm excited for my first Electric Forest. I do hope Shpongle, STS9, and Break Science get added! See you guys in June.

electricforestph…
electricforestph…
2/10/2013 12:30 PM

Sorry... STS9 WONT be at EF

and neither will Umphreys..

so don't sit on it... it gets uncomfortable anyways...

lazershades
lazershades
2/10/2013 04:58 PM

If you were at last year's Electric Forest, we had some vendors selling our Lazer Shades diffraction glasses. They split up any light source into a brilliant color spectrum. They are perfect for light shows. If anybody goes to Electric Forest this year, just come up to our booth and say you saw this post for a little something :)

http://lazersunglasses.com/

FunkMasterPhat
FunkMasterPhat
2/17/2013 11:13 PM

Cheese is not getting driven anywhere man, they made this festival happen in the first place. That being said, this lineup doesn't really lead me to want to drop my bills on it.

electricforestph…
electricforestph…
2/18/2013 07:03 AM

Doesn't lead many of us to really "want" to drop many bills on it... but I know I will. Lineup isn't really that bad.. lots of stuff for me, plus some good additions to be added soon... what I would call better than in years past anyway.

I'm looking forward to:

SCI

Pretty Lights

Knife Party

Dispatch

Lotus

Beats Antique

Madeon

Eoto

Railroad Earth

HeadHunterz

Bauuer

Emancipator

Michael Menert

Sucker Punch

Greensky Bluegrass

Digital Tape Machine

The Werks

Jeff Austin & Friends

Manic Focus

Cosby Sweater

Lots of good stuff in the nitty gritty.

I'm well aware that we don't have huge names stacked on top of one another all day and night like rothbury. But If I have an option of sitting at home on my butt or going out and enjoying myself... I'm totally in..

Keep all the money I've ever made... and I'll see you at every show I can get to.

forumrider99
forumrider99
2/19/2013 02:49 PM

digital tape machine and yeasyaer in the woods. fucking awesome

klove22
klove22
2/22/2013 02:09 PM

I'm definitely excited to see what this year brings...other than the amazing bands; you have to be pretty stoked to see how they transform the forest and make it BIGGER!? I wonder if they will add more installations or even a hidden stage?!?

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use