Festivals Forum

Summer's Coming and the Time is Right

8 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
Jerry's Birthday! Melvin Seals, Mark Karan, The Schwag
Fatfan
Fatfan
7/30/2012 03:38 AM

When's the last time you got to sleep outside? It's probably been way too long! Now imagine your tent surrounded by trees and hundreds of the coolest, down-to-earth people that all love the same music you do at the 3G's Music Festival. Oh ya, don't worry about sleeping on the ground – after a day of rocking out, drinking beers, followed by a late night jam and snack – you'll be out in no time!

A Tribute Festival in honor of Jerry Garcia's 70th Birthday celebration on a "Full Moon" Weekend August 1st-5th. Our 9th Annual with Melvin Seals of the "Jerry Garcia Band", jamming TWO SETS with THE SCHWAG~DEAD AHEAD! Special guest Mark Karan lead guitarist of Bob Weir & Ratdog! Geronimo Black Band late night (two sons of the late Jimmy Carl Black of Frank Zappa fame). Come celebrate with Friends of old & new, on site Beer & Malt Bar (must be 21+), groovy food & merch Vendors, Trippy Trails, Hula Hoops, Kite flying, Swimming in the Spring fed Lake, Campfires, Fishing, Frisbee, Fire Dancers, Glow sticks, Paddle boating, Festie-Cab, Angel Lantern Deadication and of course Jerry Garcia's music to fill the air! GATE PRICE $75 for all FIVE days! AGES 18+ (~);} http://GratefulGarciaGathering.com/

kronkə
kronkə
7/30/2012 04:20 AM

TimSundog
TimSundog
8/6/2012 07:18 AM

Well of coarse pictures will be shared here! Hold on!

Badgerboy1
Badgerboy1
8/7/2012 11:42 AM

uu=====D

ChiefBrody
ChiefBrody
8/7/2012 11:43 AM

lol I sleep outside all the time cause I'm p00r

Badgerboy1
Badgerboy1
8/7/2012 11:46 AM

to much shard boofing gotta pass out on the lawn and get violated by wookies

TimSundog
TimSundog
8/8/2012 02:41 PM

Kronke, we had a great time at GGG this past weekend! We thank you for helping promote the event! Who would have known?!?

Everyone had a "Real Good Time".

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/387068_4187715766777_1291855055_n.jpg

kronkə
kronkə
8/8/2012 08:26 PM

I'm very happy for you Tim. Glad it turned out well for ya. When can I expect my cut for helping you promote? After you pay New Riders I reckon.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use