Festivals Forum

Summer's Coming and the Time is Right

11 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
flaming lips at all good!!
shainajune
shainajune
7/16/2012 01:03 PM

these guys are a must to check out!! they have a world record of 8 shows played in 24 hrs

GratefulFrederick
GratefulFrederick
7/16/2012 01:31 PM

Most shows of crappy music in one 24 hour period? Seems like there's not a lot of competition for that record...

bohad420
bohad420
7/16/2012 07:22 PM

All Good 2012 is quickly approaching! Only a few days left ‘til we’re all groovin’ at Legend Valley, OH for the 16th annual Festival! If you have yet to get your tickets, GET ON IT! You will not regret the choice when you’re jamming to The Allman Brothers, Yonder Mountain String Band, Phil Lesh and friends, and many more amazing artists! If you’re already aboard the All Good train, follow the link to download the schedule on your phone and start preparing your body and mind for 4-days of nonstop musical enlightenment!-- http://tinyurl.com/7rd9rqk

bohad420
bohad420
7/16/2012 07:26 PM

mississippi or not or if you think its crappy music or not, this is still and incredible world record. was there even a previous record or has anyone popular tried to break this record?

Redwillbe1
Redwillbe1
7/20/2012 06:38 AM

The Flaming Lips, All Good 2012 headliners recently broke a Guinness World Record for most shows played in 24 hours! Always known for their out-of-this world performances and exhilarating stage presence, The Flaming Lips managed to play 8 shows in the span of a single day! You will be able to catch them on Friday at this year’s All Good, giving all that they’ve got with their newly acquired record-breaking status! Check out this news spot of the 24-hour tour and get hyped to see them LIVE at All Good 2012!-- http://tinyurl.com/crdbz5b

www.allgoodfestival.com July 19-22, 2012 Legend Valley - Thornville, OH

sexysammimae
sexysammimae
7/20/2012 09:48 AM

we are on our way up to AllGood. Hope the weather holds out for all festival goers this weekend

-Sammi

xninjaxattackx
xninjaxattackx
7/29/2012 04:28 PM

What waste of a headline slot. I mean it was visually appealing but I am a music festival to see music not watch Wayne sing into a camera in front a crowd while they stared down his mouth. What did they play like 3 songs? I went in with an open mind and the right mindset but that was just retarded hipster shiz. Pretty much everyone around me was hating on it as soon as they finished with their set. Of course they closed with their pop hit cause they don't have the musical legs to stand on. Please don't do that again all good. End rant

ratatatpat
ratatatpat
7/30/2012 01:21 PM

if you want good video of this set go here

http://www.psychiatricexplorations.com/shows/downloads

SarahWin
SarahWin
7/30/2012 05:57 PM

I probably will never see The Flaming Lips again. Too many gimmics and shiny lights and not enough about the music. . . where were they going with it?

KSTS9
KSTS9
8/3/2012 07:56 AM

They sucked, a couple times for a few minutes they sucked me in but it was so brief I forgot about it 1 minute later. It was somewhat fun to watch but defintely wasn't into the music at all, show was a blur. Waste of money..and confetti.

Badgerboy1
Badgerboy1
8/7/2012 11:57 AM

what a let down. I love their music but that was just bad sounding live. Looking down his mouth while he talked about shit was stupid.

on the other hand massive wave laser was awesome! I wouldnt spent my money to see them again

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use