Festivals Forum

Summer's Coming and the Time is Right

27 Total Messages • Page 1 of 2 • 1 2 Next » 
Yonder's Harvest Music Festival LINEUP = Spunion™ Free!!
bogmonkey
bogmonkey
6/7/2012 06:03 AM

Can't wait for this one...this lineup is what a Jamily-style music fest is all about!

NO 17-19 year old amateurs tweaking and twitching 24/7...NO perpetually angry Jersey-based balloon dealers breaking fingers in the lot and shitting in paper bags...MINIMAL thieving wook-ape presence - just good music and real people.

**Harvest Festival Lineup 2012**

Yonder Mountain String Band

Leftover Salmon

The Jayhawks

Mickey Hart Band w/ Dave Schools

North Mississippi Allstars

Sam Bush

Punch Brothers

Dumpstaphunk

Wookiefoot

Split Lip Rayfield

Cornmeal

Joe Purdy

Elephant Revival

Mishka

Zach Deputy

The Gourds

Giant Panda Guerilla Dub Squad

Larry Keel and Natural Bridge

Acoustic Syndicate

Delta Rae

Trampled Under Foot

William Elliott Whitmore

Adam Aijala and Larry Keel

Darol Anger’s Republic of Strings

Big Sam’s Funky Nation

Brother Joscephus and the Love Revival Revolution Orchestra

Brown Bird

HoneyHoney

Delhi 2 Dublin

Mountain Sprout

Moonalice

Lukas Nelson & Promise of the Real

Pert Near Sandstone

White Ghost Shivers

Rose’s Pawn Shop

Della Mae

Honey Island Swamp Band

Dirtfoot

Cas Haley

Levi Lowrey

Blame Sally

Nathan Moore

Jay Nash

Yarn

Bronze Radio Return

Truckstop Honeymoon

The Hillbenders

The Hogslop String Band

Adam Faucett and the Tall Grass

Lightnin’ Malcolm

Deadman Flats

bogmonkey
bogmonkey
6/7/2012 10:03 AM

MCCJEFF: "Go see Yarn"

Man! I have heard that from several friends since the lineup dropped. I guess I won't be missing Yarn, that's for sure. Cheers!

IAMAJETPACK
IAMAJETPACK
6/7/2012 04:34 PM

Yarn is just really boring alt-country I don't know why they are getting so hyped and popping up on festivals. Lineup is pretty decent though.

bogmonkey
bogmonkey
6/8/2012 05:42 AM

Hell - I wish I could go to Bloom Heavy!

Lucky for me there are many, many incredible fests within driving distance from my front door. Interestingly, none of them are during the traditional "fest season". Florida's festival season is really January-April and then October-December. Only crazy people and the homeless camp outside during summer down here.

Anyhoo - HARVEST is in effect. Such a sweet lineup. Perfect for playing cribbage with my bro and a low stress good time.

bohad420
bohad420
6/13/2012 04:40 PM

1st wave of lineup announcements are pretty sick! at the same spot as waka! it looks killer!

kronkə
kronkə
6/14/2012 06:34 PM

If you like music

you need to hit this festival.

bohad420
bohad420
6/17/2012 07:16 PM

kronke has the illest promo tactics

bohad420
bohad420
6/17/2012 08:20 PM

check out this link for a chance to perform at harvest fest!

tell your friends!

http://www.reverbnation.com/c/submission/create_cpo_submission?campaign_id=771&show_s1=true

SarahWin
SarahWin
6/26/2012 10:00 AM

TOPIC:

On April 10, 2012, Mickey Hart released Mysterium Tremedum, an album of truthful reflection of space, time, and sound and it's place in the universe. As described by Hart himself, " I began playing with the cosmic sounds gathered by some friendly scientists looking for the songs of the universe. They are light waves generated from the planets, the stars, from the epic events that formed our world,the entire universe. What does the universe sound like? -- this became a thought that would not go away." Click the link to read more! http://mickeyhart.net/mysterium/

http://tinyurl.com/85dtfk4

bohad420
bohad420
6/26/2012 04:38 PM

thats def not a copy and paste or anything! but thanks for the post, the album is good too..

kronkə
kronkə
6/27/2012 10:29 AM

Right on bohad420. Although I'm gunna say you are way better show promoter than me cuz you used the word illest. That's some old school heady shit there broham.

By the way if any of you guys want to meet up; I'll be the guy wearing the skirt.

sizzrup
sizzrup
6/27/2012 11:47 AM

^^ your needed in the dudes that wear skirts thread...

SarahWin
SarahWin
6/30/2012 12:04 PM

Check out this slideshow from last year it is gonna be a good time

http://tinyurl.com/7em59t8

bohad420
bohad420
7/4/2012 07:38 AM

well thank you!.... im def starting to dislike the street teamers... only out there to do what they ask nothing more. literally copying and pasting.. which they ask you not to do, and do not participate in the current conversation. casnt imagine why no one else posts in the thread... cough* sarahwin* cough*

on a lighter note, there is an artist spotlight on leftover salmon, they will be at harvest fest! and if you havent checked them out i seriously suggest if you like music to check them out hahaha also they are one of the headliners this year.

Check out their fresh album, Aquatic Hitchhiker, to catch a glimpse of the band's banjo pickin' tunes. http://tinyurl.com/835ejuf

word!

SarahWin
SarahWin
7/4/2012 10:58 AM

Dude I really did give up on trying to be in the conversation because either way I was getting talked down upon.

When I first started streetshimoning I really wanted to talk and get to know others opinions, I actually listen to all the music and watch the videos I post I really just don't know what you want from me I copy and pasted exactly once because I had to get stuff done.

But you are right do I participate in the conversation, not really on this thread, is anyone having a conversation, not really.

I am sorry that I offended you in some weird way (because for some reason you can't just seem to ignore me like other people do).

I don't know what to tell you that I have never been to harvest fest and I am trying to go or that I have only seen leftover salmon once in my life and I would enjoy seeing them again?

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use