Festivals Forum

Summer's Coming and the Time is Right

19 Total Messages • Page 1 of 2 • 1 2 Next » 
Bassnectar Festivals
klove22
klove22
3/29/2012 10:47 AM

Absolutely can't wait for Bassnectar to engulf the forest! If you have never experienced a Bassnectar show words are hard to describe. The man has no limitations fusing classic with the obscure to new cutting edge tracks. The physical sense the music brings to the auditory will take your breath away. I hope you have the opportunity to see him if you have not had the chance. Electric Forest will surely be a treat!

Bassnectar Live: http://youtu.be/TCXB2A7lYjk

GratefulFrederick
GratefulFrederick
3/29/2012 11:28 AM

lol

furtherdonethero…
furtherdonethero…
3/29/2012 03:05 PM

that looks like a hot mess of jailbait.

sizzrup
sizzrup
4/17/2012 08:56 AM

I got to see him in Columbus, great show all around! I will see him again, guaranteed.

Redwillbe1
Redwillbe1
8/2/2012 08:05 AM

CounterPoint Music Festival

Atlanta, GA: September 27-29, 2012

http://www.counterpointfestival.com

CounterPoint is Atlanta's newest cure for the common music festival. In it's first year, the festival has already created a stir with it's killer line-up including some of the biggest and baddest names in electronica, hip-hop, rap, and some up and coming names in underground and indie-rock. Line-Up: Bassnectar, Skrillex, Pretty Lights, AVICII, Steve Angello, M83, Excision, Laidback Luke, Alesso, Crystal Castles, Big Boi, Zeds Dead, Ghostland Observatory, Wale, Big Gigantic, A-Trak, Atmosphere, Toro Y Moi, Lotus, Washed Out, Feed Me, R3HAB, Zedd, MiM0sa, Theophilus London, Reptar, 12th Planet, Beats Antique and more!

sizzrup
sizzrup
8/6/2012 07:40 AM

Come get some NECTAR in Columbus on Oct 3rd, its a Wed but the LC is gonna be off the chain!!! Can't wait to get some bass in my face :) WILDSTYLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Badgerboy1
Badgerboy1
8/7/2012 11:41 AM

bastard ruined EFF. i wont go back there if he is there. His fans were the most obnoxious rude and self centered dick heads i have ever had to be around. Awful people

ChiefBrody
ChiefBrody
8/7/2012 11:45 AM

hey Badger killington, why don't you get a little NecTAR all up in you and have some fun. I'll be raging that Columbus shows with all my Ohio State brahs.

Badgerboy1
Badgerboy1
8/7/2012 11:48 AM

fuck OSU mang, plus nectarded is playing a two night run in Detroit. Gonna have lots of tanks set up outside of that bitch broaaaah

sizzrup
sizzrup
8/8/2012 06:18 AM

^ so if you make $ of his dickhead fans, why bitch about him?

Ovsoldier
Ovsoldier
8/8/2012 12:39 PM

If you havent been to a bassnectar show consider yourself blessed by the gods. Its a sight to see... hundreds of 16 yeer old kids running around jacked on molly. Saw him in charleston last year (mainly to see beats antique) and the town banned him from coming back. Kids trashed the place. I did find $55 on the ground.... so i guess it wasnt all bad

sizzrup
sizzrup
8/9/2012 09:20 AM

^ again, making $, why bitch about it then?

I LOVE his shows, I go for the lights, the music, and the BASS. Who gives a fuck about kids going, its not like your responsible for them or the place. They pay people to clean up anyways.

Badgerboy1
Badgerboy1
8/9/2012 03:00 PM

I was being sarcastic about the tanks things. sorry that didnt come through in my post. I wouldnt post shit on here about doing that if I really was. Plus those sharded out 15 year olds dont need anymore drOOgz in their systems.

part of me does want to go get tanks now and take advantage of their stupidity.

Badgerboy1
Badgerboy1
8/9/2012 03:01 PM

in this case I can honestly say that I can not have fun at his shows because of his fans.

oh wait....his music is pretty awful too.

esq54
esq54
8/11/2012 06:43 AM

cant wait till the Columbus show..sizzurp ic your a local you should send me a PM. i bet we know eachother.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use