Festivals Forum

Summer's Coming and the Time is Right

197 Total Messages • Page 5 of 14 • « Previous 1 2  ... 4 5 6  ... 13 14 Next » 
All Good Line Up!
angelkat406
angelkat406
3/2/2012 05:27 PM

Well if you are going to the festival and want to see ACTUAL member of the Grateful Dead play get your All Good Early Bird Tickets 4 Day Pass now for only $159 before the price goes up!

Price includes camping, parking of standard vehicles, and all entertainment INCLUDING The Allman Brothers, Phil Lesh and Friends, The Flaming LIps, Bob Weir & Bruce Hornsby featuring special guest Branforn Marsalis, Michael Franti and Spearhead, Lotus, and MORE!-

I have been going to festivals for the past 10 years and the rules have always been the same- nothing new here...

TimSundog
TimSundog
3/3/2012 07:00 AM

Ex: Bella festival in Mn, or Summer Camp in Ill.

Same weekend. We're going to Bella. Why? More freedom, and relaxed vibe.

Kboon
Kboon
3/4/2012 03:25 PM

I'm just happy to see All Good showing a heavier influence towards bluegrass instead of predominantly electronica. Really pumped that the Wood Brothers are there (blues/folk/root music), great band with no drums! http://youtu.be/TYY1T7BYd9U

leaftoker420
leaftoker420
3/4/2012 04:47 PM

Artist Additions-

Big Gigantic

Tea Leaf Green

Greensky Bluegrass

The New Mastersounds

Rumpke Mountain Boys

The 4OnTheFloor.

With no overlapping sets so you get to see everyone you go to see!!

TransdermalCeleb…
TransdermalCeleb…
3/6/2012 10:20 PM

For all you complainers whining about the rules, its always been this way. People still do what they want. Just because it says no drugs or alcohol doesn't mean they'll actually enforce it. You've obviously never been to a festival before if you believe this. As long as you're not packing glass bottles or nitrous tanks security is usually pretty cool and will let you through.

brittykitty
brittykitty
3/7/2012 09:47 AM

I feel like the rules are pretty much the same as any year and the same for most other festivals.

Anyway, looking forward to seeing Soja. Never have before but since there's no overlapping sets I am gonna try to check him out.

http://youtu.be/30GHWqX4OEo

Poindxtr
Poindxtr
3/21/2012 06:49 AM

I just found this in the Flaming Lips forums:

The Flaming Lips have been announced as one of the headliners for the All Good Festival at its new location, Legend Valley (outside of Columbus, Ohio)!

I'm guessing they're going to headline Friday night.

wayoutyonder
wayoutyonder
3/22/2012 11:32 AM

Primus did not have a late night set last year. the late nights were Karl Denson and Pretty lights on sat and Big Gigantic and Umphreys on fri. primus played before karl denson. i agree that the flaming lips will have a late night set tho.

wayoutyonder
wayoutyonder
3/22/2012 03:41 PM

Im hoping Yonder gets a late night set again

wayoutyonder
wayoutyonder
3/22/2012 03:52 PM

Im hoping Yonder gets a late night set again

mcgoo4171
mcgoo4171
3/22/2012 03:52 PM

I am so happy about All Good moving to Legend Valley, OH! WV was nice, but I live in MI and I'm very familiar with Legend Valley as a venue. The line up, I must say made it even better and I'm excited to see the other Artists who will be added! The venue is a nice place, the people are kind and the rules are the same as most any other festival now. Just FYI -

All Good's EVEN BETTER VIP is only $490 -

Tickets are for Thursday through Sunday on 3 stages, deluxe camping, food, arts & crafts. The VIP lounge overlooks the main concert area and then some. Legend Valley is really beautiful, too!

Early admission to the festival ground on Thursday. - This is good! Get your camping spot and check out the Valley!

Car Camping Permit - which is really nice, especially for those who are a little older and have too much stuff ;) Legend Vally is a great place, but it can be a bit of a hike over some rugged terrain.

Prime viewing area with premium site-lines. - nice if you want some great pictures ;)

Private bathrooms (air conditioned) - what can I say???

Discounted beverages - always good! ;)

Light snacks and finger foods - munchies on hand! One less thing to buy!

Premium campsites over-looking the main stage - nice!

Exclusive VIP Showers

Private festival check-in and VIP entrance to the festival grounds

No waiting in long lines. Separate VIP entrance to concert area

Other Goodies!

More bang for the buck, I think. Really can't wait for this one! More info is available for VIP packages and other ticket options at www.allgoodfestival.com Also, if you've never been, check out Legend Valley! Pretty cool place! :) Flaming Lips and The Werks!!! Epic!

mcgoo4171
mcgoo4171
3/22/2012 03:54 PM

I am so happy about All Good moving to Legend Valley, OH! WV was nice, but I live in MI and I'm very familiar with Legend Valley as a venue. The line up, I must say made it even better and I'm excited to see the other Artists who will be added! The venue is a nice place, the people are kind and the rules are the same as most any other festival now. Just FYI -

All Good's EVEN BETTER VIP is only $490 -

Tickets are for Thursday through Sunday on 3 stages, deluxe camping, food, arts & crafts. The VIP lounge overlooks the main concert area and then some. Legend Valley is really beautiful, too!

Early admission to the festival ground on Thursday. - This is good! Get your camping spot and check out the Valley!

Car Camping Permit - which is really nice, especially for those who are a little older and have too much stuff ;) Legend Vally is a great place, but it can be a bit of a hike over some rugged terrain.

Prime viewing area with premium site-lines. - nice if you want some great pictures ;)

Private bathrooms (air conditioned) - what can I say???

Discounted beverages - always good! ;)

Light snacks and finger foods - munchies on hand! One less thing to buy!

Premium campsites over-looking the main stage - nice!

Exclusive VIP Showers

Private festival check-in and VIP entrance to the festival grounds

No waiting in long lines. Separate VIP entrance to concert area

Other Goodies!

More bang for the buck, I think. Really can't wait for this one! More info is available for VIP packages and other ticket options at www.allgoodfestival.com Also, if you've never been, check out Legend Valley! Pretty cool place! :) Flaming Lips and The Werks!!! Epic!

Kboon
Kboon
3/23/2012 05:51 AM

Since All Good isn't in the middle of nowhere anymore, they're teaming up with CID entertainment to provide you with one stop shopping for hotel, festival tickets, shuttle transport, and merch! For all you people who don't feel like getting down and dirty in a field for 4 days straight :p

angelkat406
angelkat406
3/24/2012 02:41 PM

The VIP seems pretty Legit.. All Good's EVEN BETTER VIP only $490 - Car Camping Permit, Prime viewing area, Private bathrooms (air conditioned), Discounted beverages, Private festival check-in and VIP entrance to the festival grounds, and no waiting in long lines... I guess I'm getting old because this all is very appealing

benzoate
benzoate
3/24/2012 04:41 PM

I'm ready to for the last announcement!!!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use