All Good Line Up!
kangphisher
kangphisher
2/27/2012 06:54 PM

I meant GOTV :). Seems weird that they haven't released it yet

ratatatpat
ratatatpat
2/27/2012 07:02 PM

Hey All Good Guys! Since I already have my ticket why not send me the rest of the line-up, I won't tell anyone. I promise.

furtherdonethero…
furtherdonethero…
2/28/2012 08:49 AM

vibes releases their line up mid march

kangphisher
kangphisher
2/28/2012 09:31 AM

^^ thank you. That's weird to me that they wait so long though....

furtherdonethero…
furtherdonethero…
2/28/2012 01:33 PM

yeah i'm pretty sure they wait to make sure that all the loyal vibe tribers get their tickets. also they know that every year will sellout or come close to selling out so they see no need to rush the lineup. but i would expect the lineup to be out in two weeks.

TimSundog
TimSundog
2/29/2012 08:38 AM

>>>vibes releases their line up mid march.

Can't wait to see how simular the two festie will be! I bet DSO will be at both, don't you?!?

Kboon
Kboon
2/29/2012 09:11 AM

I'm so incredibly happy with this lineup, just makes me wonder what aces they still have up their sleeve. The headliners are all amazing, glad to see Papadosio and Railroad Earth coming back, and SHPONGLE AND LOTUS??? oh my god, it's going to be a perfect weekend. I can just feel it that Umph's will be there...now just need some moe. or Sound Tribe (or both) and this will be the best festival that's ever been. It's shocking to me that All Good has been able to keep its tickets so cheap compared to other fests ($159 for 4-day) even though the lineup blows any other out of the water....but I ain't complaining!

TimSundog
TimSundog
2/29/2012 09:27 AM

Smiles!

KSTS9
KSTS9
2/29/2012 11:49 AM

Moe and Tribe would be great additions. I'll pass on the UM and Yonder

TimSundog
TimSundog
2/29/2012 02:26 PM

CONCERT GROUNDS RULES:

Q: What am I not allowed to bring into the concert grounds?

A: No Coolers, kites, video cameras, umbrellas, pop up tents, lawn chairs, weapons, laser lights or alcohol will be permitted on the concert grounds. Food, and beverages and beer will be served in the concert area.

Q: What am I allowed to bring into the concert grounds?

A: Blankets, and one (1) sealed water container.

Q: Why can't I have a lawn chair or umbrella the concert grounds?

A: We don't have enough area to openly allow chairs and umbrellas on the concert grounds. You must have a medical reason to have these items.

Q: Can we take pictures in the concert grounds?

A: Yes, photography is allowed.

Q: Will you be providing trash services?

A: We will be handing out trash and recycling bags to all campers, and will have trash and recycling centers throughout the camping and concert grounds. We cannot stress enough how important it is to help keep the scene clean. Please do your part to put your own trash in bags and pocket all of your cigarette butts.

Q: Will smoking be allowed in the concert grounds?

A: Smoking is permitted, however common courtesy is requested and respectfully move to open area when crowded or away from children. We request that all smokers pocket their butts. Leave the scene clean.

Q: What sort of security presence should I expect in the concert grounds?

A: There will be security on all entrances, in the camping and concert grounds, and on stage.

kangphisher
kangphisher
2/29/2012 02:56 PM

Where's this info coming from?

furtherdonethero…
furtherdonethero…
2/29/2012 03:02 PM

all good is realesing more info about the rules. they are allowing car side camping and tent only camping.

benzoate
benzoate
2/29/2012 03:47 PM

So will we not be allowed to bring in shade providing apparatus this year?

I may have just lost my selling point to the lady :(

TimSundog
TimSundog
2/29/2012 04:06 PM

After reading though all these rules, I'm not going. No biggie, but whats the point if a festival brings on a buzz kill.

http://www.allgoodfestival.com/faq

ratatatpat
ratatatpat
2/29/2012 05:10 PM

Whats the problem with the rules, same ol' shit at every festival. Doesn't seem like it's any different than any other year

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use