Festivals Forum

Summer's Coming and the Time is Right

4 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
4:20 Green Apple Festival
DimaBoyee
DimaBoyee
4/19/2008 03:13 PM

New York:

Ricky Skaggs & Kentucky Thunder, Big Head Todd and the Monsters, The Bacon Brothers, Vusi Mahlasela, Vienna Teng.

Washinton D.C.:

The Roots & Friends(feat. Doug E. Fresh, Ne-Yo, Talib Kweli, will.i.am, Chrisette Michele, Wale and more), Gov't Mule, Umphrey's McGee, O.A.R. (special acoustic kickoff set), Thievery Corporation, Toots & The Maytals, Warren Haynes Solo Acoustic, Mambo Sauce, CityDance Ensemble, Joy of Motion: Urban Impact, DC Boys Choir

Miami:

Menudo, Arrested Development, Baby Loves Salsa featuring Jose Conde, Caravan of Thieves

Chicago:

Bill Kreutzmann (Grateful Dead), Oteil Burbridge (Allman Brothers), and Scott Murawski (Max Creek),

Dirty Dozen Brass Band, Meshell Ndegeocello, Bassnectar, Chicago Afrobeat Project, Miss Lori Holton Nash (PBS Kids), The Gwalla Gwallas.

Denver:

The Neville Brothers, The Benevento/Russo Duo, Rose Hill Drive (Acoustic), The Heyday

Dallas:

Los Lonely Boys, Martin Sexton, Junior Brown, Cas Haley, The Steps,George Stanford

Los Angeles:

Taj Mahal & Friends, Ziggy Marley solo acoustic, Juliette and the Licks, Escalera(featuring Danny Way and Bob Burnquist), School of Rock Hollywood Allstars, The Frequency, Coby Brown

San Francisco:

Mickey Hart’s Mass Drums

(featuring Mickey Hart, Jon Fishman, Tommy Lee, Sikiru Adepoju, Bobi Cespedes, Rebecca Mauleon, Rhythm Village, Loco Bloco and more!)

Yonder Mountain String Band, Dan Hicks and The Hot Licks(featuring Michael Kang of String Cheese Incident), Brett Dennen

Who is going where? I live in new york but im gonna take the bus down to washington tomorrow morning(only $15) to see Umphreys

leepnstof
leepnstof
4/20/2008 04:59 PM

How was that DC fest. I was in Bmore for umphreys the night before and decided to bag Green Apple due to the horrible weather.

DimaBoyee
DimaBoyee
4/21/2008 10:36 AM

one of the dumbest things i ever did, got all drenched and shit. umphreys played for like 30 min and then they told everyone to seek shelter. should of just stayed in central park and smoked all day.

bdaughert
bdaughert
4/22/2008 06:30 AM

^^^^ watch that shit around families and children, they have a right not to be exposed to that shit if they dont want to,

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use