Festivals Forum

Summer's Coming and the Time is Right

8 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
Summer Camp VIP
benscooper
benscooper
4/9/2008 11:27 AM

Summer Camp has yet to announce their VIP package. Anyone remember when they announced it last year? The festival is next month and no info. yet!

Peace.

gamecat
gamecat
4/9/2008 02:01 PM

I guess Moe. sent out an email that said sometime next week.

I was wondering that myself. Seems pretty late to me.

RobertRandolph20…
RobertRandolph20…
4/9/2008 02:21 PM

Why get VIP for Summercamp?

benscooper
benscooper
4/9/2008 02:46 PM

Because #1 you can camp closer to your car so you don't have to drag all your crap to your campsite, and #2 the port-o-potty situation was horrible last year, with overflowing crappers everywhere.

RobertRandolph20…
RobertRandolph20…
4/9/2008 04:18 PM

benscooper Posted: 4/9/2008 02:46PM

"Because #1 you can camp closer to your car so you don't have to drag all your crap to your campsite"

-The place is small as hell anyways, the furthest you'd have to drag your shit is like a quarter to half mile. I'm a lazy piece of shit, and I've gone with my girlfriend and had to lug in the bulk of the heavy shit multiple trips.It's all relatively close quarters...

"and #2 the port-o-potty situation was horrible last year, with overflowing crappers everywhere."

-The just blows in general, I didn't go last year so I can't speak to that but thats enough to make me not want to return...

Plus they charge extra for the late night sets and whatnot. Does the VIP include the late night? It would have to... Also whats the cost of the VIP tickets?

RobertRandolph20…
RobertRandolph20…
4/9/2008 04:20 PM

benscooper Posted: 4/9/2008 02:46PM

"Because #1 you can camp closer to your car so you don't have to drag all your crap to your campsite"

-The place is small as hell anyways, the furthest you'd have to drag your shit is like a quarter to half mile. I'm a lazy piece of shit, and I've gone with my girlfriend and had to lug in the bulk of the heavy shit multiple trips.It's all relatively close quarters...

"and #2 the port-o-potty situation was horrible last year, with overflowing crappers everywhere."

-The just blows in general, I didn't go last year so I can't speak to that but thats enough to make me not want to return...

Plus they charge extra for the late night sets and whatnot. Does the VIP include the late night? It would have to... Also whats the cost of the VIP tickets?

basketball
basketball
4/10/2008 01:42 PM

I personally am disappointed with what the late night shows are this year. I was VIP last year and loved it. One of the main reasons I decided to get the VIP ticket was to assure my late night ticket without having to wait in line for hours. With the weak late night performers this year (in my opinion)the only reason VIP is worth while is to get cheap drinks and to be able to hang out with some artists. See ya at camp.

benscooper
benscooper
4/11/2008 09:45 AM

Since VIP is including Thrus. Pre party($20) and a late night ticket($20), as well as a Pollock poste($20), its really only like $40 for VIP. The bathrooms and VIP camping area and lunge is definitely worth $40 in my opinion!

Saturday late night will be off the hook! Should be some sweet special guests shown' up!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use