Festivals Forum

Summer's Coming and the Time is Right

7 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
Allman Brothers at Bonnaroo ?????
stumper302
stumper302
4/8/2008 10:21 AM

Curious if anyone can give me a definitive answer on the status of the Allman Brothers at Roo this year. They were originally scheduled to perform but have since canceled all of their upcoming shows because Greg Allman is recovering from Hepatitis treatment. The ABB website doesn't say anything about Roo, and Jambase still has them listed to perform in TN in June.

HWP
HWP
4/9/2008 05:49 AM

Canceled.

SoulRefresher
SoulRefresher
4/9/2008 08:25 AM

are you serious?... i have to go with my damn cousin and thats like the one show i reallyu was actually excited about seeing

stumper302
stumper302
4/9/2008 09:37 AM

Probably better off not seeing them right after a 10 month lay off anyway.

SoulRefresher
SoulRefresher
4/9/2008 09:56 AM

the allmans are the allmans tho and with it bein bonnaroo there really isnt too many shows outside of allmans umphreys yonder and phil i really am excited about....well i do like pearl jam too... and metallica is weird but im gonna check em out

clato1
clato1
4/9/2008 07:37 PM

You should check your info. THey are still doing Bonnaroo

From

http://www.nme.com/news/various-artists/35513

The Allman Brothers have been forced to cancel a string of shows because Gregg Allman needs time to recover from his recent treatment for Hepatitis C.

The band have cancelled 15 shows at the Beacon Theatre in New York City as well as two shoes at Wanee Festival in Live Oak, FL.

The band are still on schedule to play Bonnaroo Music Festival in Tennessee in June and have announced two shows on their scheduled August tour.

They will play:

Manchester, TN - Bonnaroo Music Festival (June 14)

Mansfield, MA - Tweeter Center for the Performing Arts (August 16)

Camden, NJ - Susquehanna Bank Center (23)

ashellen
ashellen
4/9/2008 08:39 PM

double check your info clato1. http://www.allmanbrothersband.com/ the only current shows listed are Mansfield and Camden. Those are probably somewhat up in the air at this point if you read through the abb threads.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use