Festivals Forum

Summer's Coming and the Time is Right

3 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
JAMCRUISE '09
Iulizbug
Iulizbug
4/1/2008 04:21 PM

Anyone here any rumors about line-up or destinations for this upcoming jam cruise. I know it may be a bit early but this will be my first and I am super stoked already. I thought they announced some initial lineups in April. Am I wrong??

heatherclb1
heatherclb1
4/25/2008 05:32 AM

I've heard through the grape vine PBS will be on the ship this coming January... George Porter prebooked last year right before he departed the ship, but he's getting his deposit back!!!! ;) Just saw them in Asheville & they were phenomenal....

I've also heard Lettuce, Gmule, Lotus & Disco Biscuits are possible rumors... Although Warren looked like he was close to vomiting at any given moment last year...

I believe they'll annouce the line up in May... Jam Cruise, by far, was the best experience of my life, so enjoy!!!!!

Iulizbug
Iulizbug
4/25/2008 05:55 AM

I'm sad, I just had to email Walter yesterday and get my refund back on my pre-book cabin for '09. I am recently engaged though and we are saving up $$ to fix up our house and move to a newer home, closer to work. That and saving up for our wedding next year, I just don't think it would be the right time. BUT I will for sure be going on one in the near future, that is for sure. I am going to try to stay positive, I am stoked for All Good and we will do the STS9 run again this year in ATL but I really really was looking forward to the boat :( Oh well, another year......

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use