Festivals Forum

Summer's Coming and the Time is Right

9 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
camp bisco
andyluvsmoney
andyluvsmoney
3/27/2008 01:41 PM

so whos going and what do you guys think of the first string of artists.....im personally pumped that i get a lotus set and get to see some TLG ....snoop should be a fun experiance also

bluesrequiem
bluesrequiem
3/29/2008 03:33 PM

i cant make it this year but the lineup personally i think looks pretty darn good. (except i hate moe, flaming lips, and im not too big on bisco either lol so it doesnt make sense to go to me)

Banyan, Telepath, Conspirator (those 3 are worth the price alone to me)

Lotus, sts9, euforquestra, the macpodz, cosmopolitics (lawrence represent!), dub trio, groovatron aint to shabby either. tix are kinda pricey though. if your a fan of moe, umph, bisco then this fest is going to rock big time for you. Absolutely do NOT miss Conspirator or Banyan.....you deserve to be tarred and feathered if you do.

moejoerisin69
moejoerisin69
3/30/2008 12:27 AM

i was at camp bisco v at hunter mountain.. i'm not a biscuits fan but i had a damn good time. i gave bisco a shot for sure but they never really did it for me.. it was a whole lot of electronica, which i could've tolerated if the weather wasn't so horrible. the tsunami-like conditions really sucked, and the fact that the sketch factor was unusually high wasn't too great, but overall i definitely had a blast. the meatcamp productions does a good job of having their shit together. very fan friendly. and i even enjoyed a couple of the songs that the biscuits played. especially the ones where they didn't sing. very psychedelic light show during their sets, and i stayed relatively sober the whole time (not including the standard drinks and herb, of course). i would definitely go this year but i'm not too close.. have fun guys!

moejoerisin69
moejoerisin69
3/30/2008 12:28 AM

(it was a whole lot of electronica = camp bisco was a whole lot of eletronica.. i expected it but it gets to be a lot after a while..)

andyluvsmoney
andyluvsmoney
3/31/2008 09:21 AM

basic dragon....it sounds like your talkin bout summer camp....not camp bisco

discomcgee
discomcgee
4/3/2008 09:12 PM

yeah im going this year to camp bisco. i live in FL so can only travel so far with work so im just doing one festival this summer. i was planning on regeneration but i havent heard ANYTHING on this so ill be heading up to NY. either would have been great for me but regen would have been a lot closer. sick lineup as well

andyluvsmoney
andyluvsmoney
4/4/2008 06:29 AM

my job only lets me take off once in awhile also so i hear where your coming from....see ya there man

Crazyeyd
Crazyeyd
4/4/2008 07:31 AM

....not going to Camp.

Basicdragon--- are you referring to summer camp?? I know for a fact that Umph and STS9 will be in Richmond, VA on the 17th, so they can't be at Bisco, too.

Well, if they could, that would be impressive ;)

Nick1257
Nick1257
4/6/2008 10:13 AM

Ill be there... we hit up last night in worcester, pretty decent show. The first set was kind of ordinary, but the second set had some real intense shit going on. For some reason though it seemed like brownie was distracted for like 15 minutes trying to get some shit right with the sound, that was really distracting.

I just want to go to another blow the roof off show.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use