Festivals Forum

Summer's Coming and the Time is Right

9 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
??Gathering of the Juggalos??
schofizzl
schofizzl
2/27/2008 02:34 PM

does anybody here get down with the wicked shit? has anybody here actually been to a juggalo gathering, maybe got some info on what it's really like? i know a lot of times the head crowd shuns juggalos away but every now and then you find some people that are able to cross that bridge. i met one singular juggalo at summercamp last year and it sparked my interest in the relation between heads and juggalos, which is actually a very similar crowd when you boil it down.

just a heads up, if you start hating on juggalos without personal experience to back up your claim, you're admitting to being an idiot by having not read this statement.

hdrury
hdrury
2/27/2008 02:37 PM

"sparked my interest in the relation between heads and juggalos, which is actually a very similar crowd when you boil it down."

Oh please stop. Or actually, humor me. I would LOVE to hear how they are similar.

RobertRandolph20…
RobertRandolph20…
2/27/2008 03:21 PM

There is no comparrison. I just threw up... everywhere... don't bring that shit here.

schofizzl
schofizzl
2/27/2008 11:24 PM

haha, just as i thought. any one else?

RobertRandolph20…
RobertRandolph20…
2/28/2008 05:04 AM

Dude, what makes that ignorant, hateful, musically inempt noise enjoyable to you? and why is their crowd a bunch of 15-17 year olds?

doubledwampler
doubledwampler
2/28/2008 08:08 AM

My 16 year old son loves ICP does that explain things to you

RobertRandolph20…
RobertRandolph20…
2/28/2008 08:50 AM

Why would you flush your musical credibility by posting this thread? you had to know what kind of response you'd get.

Whitney2889
Whitney2889
2/28/2008 07:03 PM

the stuffs just a little too violent for my taste...

stumper302
stumper302
3/3/2008 10:13 AM

Being a Detroiter I have unfortunately been exposed to that terrible noise ICP and all their cronies produce. I must say their fans are very loyal, but everything else about them is very strange. How anyone can enjoy incestuous chainsaw lyrics is beyond me, besides that they tend to be rather violent and messy. Faygo soda all over me is no good time, but a right of passage for a juggalo.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use