Festivals Forum

Summer's Coming and the Time is Right

3 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
VIP at All Good - any experiences?
dan.beall
dan.beall
2/25/2008 02:43 PM

A couple friends and I are considering getting VIP tickets for All Good this year. We are all 30-something jam band veterans and appreciate the finer things in life :)

It would be great if anybody has experiences to share.

Is it worth it?

Is it more low key than the general crowd... you know we are still looking for a good time!

Can't wait to hear from you.

Dan

GAULT
GAULT
2/25/2008 02:57 PM

Man, It sounds like you and your friends will have a good time doing the VIP situation, If you don't mind can I get Ride with You!

aesoprock00
aesoprock00
2/27/2008 12:32 PM

my girlfriend and I just bought our VIP tickets to allgood this year. we're hoping it'll be a great time. We've gone to AllGood for the last 4 years, and this will be our first VIP trip. we're both in our late 20s and hope the VIP crowd will be a bit more laid back and fun, not to mention the campsites overlooking the stage area!

Last year we camped almost a mile from the stage. it was literally a 40 minute walk in either direction. i don't ever want to do that again! plus, the discount drinks, free food, a/c bathrooms!!! and more. should be a damn good time.

i'm also lookinig to hear from some other folks who've done the VIP at allgood. Dan, hopefully we'll see you there!

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use