Festivals Forum

Summer's Coming and the Time is Right

4 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
only 18+ getting into Langerado?!!
MATTANDSARAH
MATTANDSARAH
2/23/2008 12:44 PM

Somebody help us out with this, please! We ordered our tickets for Langerado months ago and we were so happy to finally get them this week, but the information sheet that came with it says that no one under the age of 18 can camp without a legal guardian. Is this true? Shouldn't this be something that was posted where we bought tickets? Everyone in our group is 18 except for one person..

If anyone has any information about this please tell me because we need to get something figured out before the festival! Thank you so much!! - Sarah

DimaBoyee
DimaBoyee
3/3/2008 05:23 PM

nothing you have to worry about just say the person under 18 is your niece or nephew or something like that

Jobrill
Jobrill
3/4/2008 09:38 PM

DimaBoyee is right I have done a few times for a few friends. you could go one step beyond and ask for a family friendly area so you will really sound like you have been charged with this persons care..... I have done this before

Jobrill
Jobrill
3/4/2008 09:38 PM

am leaving west palm around 5pm any one any one need a ride and be willing to split gas is more then welcome to come along. I got a decant sized suv and plenty of space in it. email me at riccardi@gmail.com. I hope t hit the gates at 8 or soon there after.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use