Festivals Forum

Summer's Coming and the Time is Right

3 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
Anyone want to split a taxi van from fort lauderdale
Dylan4
Dylan4
2/14/2008 11:06 PM

ME and 2 other friends are flying into ft luaderdale airport around 6pm wensday and we wanted to take a taxi van out to the festival grounds that night or really early thursday morning. I know that you cant get into the festival grounds untill 8am but i figure its better to get there early and get a sick camping spot. By doing this you would also avoid sitting on a cramped shuttle through hours of traffic when the main waive of people come. Its 150 dollas totall so if we get 2 other people it would come out to 30 bucks a person. Not to bad

ajtrue78
ajtrue78
2/22/2008 11:37 AM

Dylan, can't help you at your time, but hope you don't mind me placing my own ad in here. Of course, if for some reason you wind up waiting around until Thursday night, let me know as I am definitely interested.

For anyone arriving to Ft. Lauderdale airport Thursday afternoon/evening (before 8pm), if you're looking to share a ride with two fellow travelers, e-mail me at ajtrue78@yahoo.com. My name is Andy. I'm interested in talking to ANYONE going from FLL to Big Cypress Thursday evening...if you've got a vehicle already, myself and one other are looking to catch a ride and contribute accordingly. If you don't have something worked out already, let me know, as I'm trying to work out some sort of chauffeur ride for multiple people (must be willing to contribute a little $$).

Jobrill
Jobrill
3/5/2008 06:06 AM

hello my name is Greg. I am traveling from west palm to langerdo. My girl friend and I have and SUV with plenty of space for 2 people and there gear. I am looking for someone to offer something in triad aka gas money, tole money, merchandise ext.... I am willing to work out a deal for just aboutn anything if the triad is fair. I am leaving west palm at about around 5am so any one who wants on board should get a hold me via my email riccardi@gmail.com I hope to hear from you soon.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use