Festivals Forum

Summer's Coming and the Time is Right

6 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
10klf lineup ideas?
theaviators
theaviators
2/14/2008 05:30 AM

Let's get some ideas rollin'. We're resourceful folks. Tom Petty is playing a show in Minneapolis on the 23, so I think there's a good chance. Return to Forever is planning a reunion this summer. They've said they'll play some festivals is Europe and possibly Northeast. As for the normal festi scene, I just hope for some DSO, Phil Lesh, Disco Bisuits, STS9, Trey, Umph's, MMW (with Scofield?. Just a few of these would be tight. I'd rather save $100 bucks, with less bands, compared to Rothbury Festival.

proudestmonkey1
proudestmonkey1
2/14/2008 08:44 AM

Dave matthews would be nice.Anything like last year would be cool. Any day now i hope we find out. I'm planing the trip from Louisiana. Bisco and Umph's will do it for me.Kings of Leon would be sweet.

FunkThompson
FunkThompson
2/14/2008 11:35 AM

Basically, they need to put Madahoochi on the Field or Barn stage and let them finally be seen / heard :D

I'd also love to see The Flaming Lips there, just to see what they do with that large of a stage.

DSO was there the first year I went, and yeah would love to see them there again. Can't wait for Trey to make a comeback there either, though I'm not a huge Trey fan. MMW with Scofield would just be ridiculous.

Wouldn't mind seeing David Byrne or Ween make a 10klf appearance someday, either.

White99z
White99z
2/18/2008 09:44 PM

Madahoochi was great last year. I would love to see Wookiefoot again, as well as Family Groove Company. There were so many amazing bands at 10k last year!!! I can't wait!

amber.rice001
amber.rice001
2/18/2008 11:52 PM

A lot of the bands i was hopein to see have already been anounced for floyd fest the same weekend, and 10klf still hasnt updated their information. Its making me nervous with the wait!!

spinhead
spinhead
2/19/2008 06:27 AM

haha this may seem funny i live like 45 min from floyd fest and have never been. How is the scene??? Being a commenwelth state for the most parts cops suck but floyd is a cool, lax place... just wonderin maybe ill go this year

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use