Festivals Forum

Summer's Coming and the Time is Right

8 Total Messages • Page 1 of 1 •
Ride To Langerado From Fort Luaderdale
Dylan4
Dylan4
2/9/2008 12:14 PM

Hey I was wondering if anyone could help me and my friend out with a ride from fort Luaderdale to the festival grounds. For all you people driving its on the way, and only about 30 minutes away from the festival site. We would toss you some gas money and maybe smke u down. A ride on the way back would be nice also. We just don't want to have to pay 60 bucks each for the shuttle and dont want to get arrested for hitchhiking down the highway. Thanks

btv123
btv123
2/11/2008 04:44 PM

Heyy Dylan,

Im also looking for a ride to the festival from Ft. Luaderdale airport. My fight gets in at 9 pm. If you happen to find a ride let me know. Im also willing to throw down some cash!

schofizzl
schofizzl
2/11/2008 09:07 PM

haha you know the way to a hippy's heart is through their bowl, that's awesome. i'd take you up on it if i didn't live in illinois, but good luck!

cyrus4koger
cyrus4koger
2/12/2008 10:59 PM

Hey you live in Illinois? Are you planning on going to Langerado? If so I have this ticket because this guy backed out on me just last week. I am in St. Louis. Reply if so

greenflips
greenflips
2/14/2008 10:27 AM

hopefully i'll find people to share a cab with or something on friday, as for sunday does anyone have any recomendations on how to get back t teh airport for a 7 PM flight?

Ali4201
Ali4201
2/17/2008 07:51 AM

Yooo Dylan. If you are still lookin for a ride. Message me. Two cars of my friends are heading down to Langerado and we have exactly two exactly seats. So if you are interested, Im sure we can work something out. Can't wait to be cheifin with you.

Peace&love

Ali

ajtrue78
ajtrue78
2/22/2008 11:33 AM

For anyone arriving to Ft. Lauderdale airport Thursday afternoon/evening (before 8pm), if you're looking to share a ride with two fellow travelers, e-mail me at ajtrue78@yahoo.com. My name is Andy. I'm interested in talking to ANYONE going from FLL to Big Cypress Thursday evening...if you've got a vehicle already, myself and one other are looking to catch a ride and contribute accordingly. If you don't have something worked out already, let me know, as I'm trying to work out some sort of chauffeur ride for multiple people (must be willing to contribute a little $$).

Jobrill
Jobrill
3/5/2008 06:10 AM

hello my name is Greg. I am traveling from west palm to langerdo. My girl friend and I have and SUV with plenty of space for 2 people and there gear. I am looking for someone to offer something in triad aka gas money, tole money, merchandise ext.... I am willing to work out a deal for just aboutn anything if the triad is fair. I am leaving west palm at about around 5am so any one who wants on board should get a hold me via my email riccardi@gmail.com I hope to hear from you soon.

By using the forums you agree to comply with our Terms of Use